Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe someone can help me here...

those who knows very well with drugs and their half-life. I have been taking Lunesta (eszopiclone) for over a year. In the evening it helps me against my constant nausea and of cours to sleep. During the day, however, I suffer greatly from nausea. Maybe it comes partly from the Lunesta. I definitely want to get away from those. many people recommend switching to diazepam. I tried that, but I felt like I was hit by the train and had nightmares. it was terrible. diazepam is nothing for me. I only know that I tolerate lorazepam well. but it has a shorter half-life.

Now my question is, can I also switch my rest Lunesta dose (6mg in the evening, 3mg in the morning) to lorazepam while going through the process?

here in Switzerland they want me to switch to diazepam. that does not work for me. The doctors also hardly help me, because in Europe, the active ingredient eszopiclone is not sold. sorry if it does not belong here. maybe someone can report / help me with his pharmaceutical knowledge or experience. I would be very grateful!!

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals