• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I want to start off by saying I'm not looking to end my life right now but I do want a possible method to use in the future. I'm broke and don't have a lot of money to spend. I don't have any place I can possibly hang myself from nor jump from. I also live with very strict family members which makes buying certain items very risky (helium tanks and such). Are there any methods that don't require buying many things. I have a lot of various different pills in my cabinet, but not sure if taking all of them will even work. I don't care how painful it might be. Does anyone have any low cost methods that could possibly work?

Reactions: Goldfinch and torturedbylife
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Train decapitation it works like a guilotine.

Reactions: mattwitt and serah
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
SN

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE, Yomyom and serah
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Train decapitation it works like a guilotine.
That'd be great but unfortunately there aren't many trains where I live. I'd have to check where the nearest train station is.
I'll look into, hopefully it's not too expensive and can be bought online (on amazon). Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Erase.myself and TheGoodGuy
Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
I'll look into, hopefully it's not too expensive and can be bought online (on amazon). Thank you!

I bought mine off Amazon, so it's definitely possible. It was under $20.

Reactions: serah
Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
Why can't you jump?

Reactions: serah
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I bought mine off Amazon, so it's definitely possible. It was under $20.
That sounds great! I'm gonna look more into it but so far it seems like my best option.
Why can't you jump?
In the area where I live almost every single building is one floor. At most two stories high. And there aren't any kinds of cliffs I can jump off from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylight