F

FallFadesIntoWinter

Apr 25, 2022
I love most things about the world, from puppies to flowers to the colours of nature and the way a cool breeze in the Summertime whisks beautifully across your face.

There's not too much I don't love about the world... except most people in it.

I have a good handful of friends and meet the occasional nice person in public but, for the most part, I can't stand most people. I'm not a pessimistic person by nature, I've just grown into someone who's seen the worst in people and how it's just made society a really shitty place to be in.

Every single day, I read about how selfish assholes scam others out of $$$ (especially the elderly) because they're too fucking lazy to actually work an honest day's work. I see people fuck others in public, treating strangers or even their own family members like shit because they're just ultimately broken inside. From animals being abused, kids being hurt, the environment being poisoned and people just accepting to be morally bankrupt and void of any type of civility, it's just made the world a really horrible place to live.

The world is a gorgeous place to be, it really is, then sociopaths just ruined it, bred with other sociopaths, and now "normal" people are outnumbered 100-1 between people who're truly fucked to people who attach themselves to these truly fucked people (and are vapid in their own particular ways regarding the world).

I don't hate all people but, man, it's in the 90%+ range for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, heartbroken12, Source Energy and 7 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The average person in my opinion definitely isn't all that nice. The universe may be indifferent, but people definitely make it worse. Luckily there are still good people out there who make good companions and friends even if they can be hard to find. When it comes to relationships, luck plays a huge factor (as in everything else) after all.

Reactions: TakeMeBack07, UnlimitedPain, FallFadesIntoWinter and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I can't say in the slightest that I enjoy this world, but from time to time people do really hurt me and they don't care. It's disgusting. And to think they're just normal people is so sad, it's not even like they're proper psychopaths, but they may as well be for the difference it makes

Reactions: UnlimitedPain and FallFadesIntoWinter
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Plenty of animals do totally dickish shit too. Some kill for fun. I personally have found it helpful to not make divisions between good and bad members of any species, species or kinds of lifeforms in general, but instead to see "good" and "bad" as opposing sides of a spectrum on which everything exists.

Even a person we love dearly we swear could never hurt us, in fact, could. People who seem like total assholes might have a really positive character trait that few are able to see. The universe is rarely ever black or white, but fifty trillion shades of grey.

Reactions: UnlimitedPain and FallFadesIntoWinter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally dislike this world very much, I basically view life itself as being a tragic cruel mistake, but people are certainly responsible for a lot of the suffering that exists in this world. Wherever there are people there is the potential for harm to be inflicted and suffering to be created. The cruelty of humans is undeniable and I find it horrific how life continues to be brought here. It's true that people often just make things worse and to me it's for the best to not have high expectations of people and to not be too trusting as this could just lead to more suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: UnlimitedPain
ireallylikemangoes

ireallylikemangoes

Ultimately delicious!
Mar 31, 2023
Yes, I adore nature. I love plants, i love animals, I even love the minerals in the ground, but I hate humans. I just find life to be such a beautiful and fascinating thing, just not humans. I love how there are a bunch of giant balls of gas and rock in the sky and how they all are their little worlds(albeit some are really extreme and most of not all are devoid of life), I really want to enjoy this world and its wonderful things but every human I meet ruins it for me, I've turned into a hate filled ball of misery that can't ever trust anymore because of them and I went from loving the world to hating it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, heartbroken12 and Source Energy