NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Love me or hate me, that is the question
If you love me then, thank you!
If you hate me then, fuck you!

This message has been brought to you by, I'm not here to satisfy or appease anyone. Don't like what I say or do?b Too bad, won't silence myself over someone being offended.There's a handy ignore function, but if most can't use a search bar, I don't expect this to be figured out anytime soon. *Curtsies and walks away*

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and Brick In The Wall
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I see the Stan is strong in you grasswalker :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide and NitriteAnatomy
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Everytime I see you post I start singing Zydrate Anatomy from Repo The Genetic Opera.

that is all, carry on.

• Love
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
Everytime I see you post I start singing Zydrate Anatomy from Repo The Genetic Opera.

that is all, carry on.
It's what my username is a play on, great film.

Reactions: Morphinekiss
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
For anyone else that may be wondering.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Love me or hate me, that is the question
If you love me then, thank you!
If you hate me then, fuck you!

This message has been brought to you by, I'm not here to satisfy or appease anyone. Don't like what I say or do?b Too bad, won't silence myself over someone being offended.There's a handy ignore function, but if most can't use a search bar, I don't expect this to be figured out anytime soon. *Curtsies and walks away*

I've not made any enemies here yet that I'm aware of. But it wouldn't really matter if I did. Not much I really do give a fuck about anymore anyways. You're still cool in my books. Just keep doing what you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
I've not made any enemies here yet that I'm aware of. But it wouldn't really matter if I did. Not much I really do give a fuck about anymore anyways. You're still cool in my books. Just keep doing what you do.
Thanks, I plan on it. And agreed, we're all going to cash our tickets at some point, so why not have fun with our remaining days?
That was good. Thanks for that.
Thank you. Try out the rest of the songs, there are some real winners there, such as

Reactions: k75