ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Yup! Totally asked to be given tons of mental illness, be born ugly, be born a minority, get bullied by my peers in school. Yup absolutely. The more I talk to my family the more I just realize how alone I really am it's such a waste of time hanging around here. If someone damages your property they are on the hook to pay for it, but if someone does something to fuck you up mentally that's now your fault and on you to fix. So cool, man love it here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bipolar22, rejected, western_heart and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The truth is that being brought into this world in the first place is the cause of all our problems. If we never existed we would be incapable of suffering. And it's also true that in a life like this many people are simply disadvantaged through no fault of their own, everything in this life is mostly determined by random factors out of our control and there is nothing fair about this life. Other people often just make things worse by invalidating what we go through. This is why I would see it as being best not to talk to people about our suffering who could never possibly understand in any way how we experience life.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream, IfyouareamanWinston, ClownMe and 5 others
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Just know that I totally feel you. 100%.

We didn't ask for any of this, yet we're expected to figure out how to deal with it for approximately 80 years.

Parents love to say, "Being a parent doesn't come with a handbook."

No shit, Sherlock.

Being born to you didn't come with one either.

• Hugs
Reactions: toasterbath, CTB Dream, makethepainstop and 6 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Unfortunately, this is true.

Think about it - the person(s) responsible for causing trauma to you, what could they possibly do that could rectify it?

Apologize? Go to jail? Be killed? Would any of that change your condition?

I think this is why forgiveness is so important; so we can let go of the bullshit that people from the past put us through.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, makethepainstop, Forever Sleep and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're in this situation, it's not your fault

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ClownMe
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
Unfortunately, this is true.

Think about it - the person(s) responsible for causing trauma to you, what could they possibly do that could rectify it?

Apologize? Go to jail? Be killed? Would any of that change your condition?

I think this is why forgiveness is so important; so we can let go of the bullshit that people from the past put us through.
Actually an apology can bring a lot of healing because it can at least reduce the pain by knowing that the person has remorse for what they did. If the person was held accountable/jail for what they've done it can also bring healing, and also make others think twice before damaging others.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: disillusion, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, CTB Dream and 3 others
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
The truth is that being brought into this world in the first place is the cause of all our problems. If we never existed we would be incapable of suffering. And it's also true that in a life like this many people are simply disadvantaged through no fault of their own, everything in this life is mostly determined by random factors out of our control and there is nothing fair about this life. Other people often just make things worse by invalidating what we go through. This is why I would see it as being best not to talk to people about our suffering who could never possibly understand in any way how we experience life.
I agree for the most part to what you say that for most existence is cruel and suffering talking from someone really suffering. But from what else I've also experienced is that existance can also be good and you can create beautiful memorys. I live a shit live now but I'm glad I had also good memorys being here.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and leeloosnow
L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
I can honestly say it is my fault. So there's a difference. My mental illness intensity and sucidal tendencies came after I did dumb crap and should Have known better. Some events did happen to trigger it but I still should have made better choices that I am responsible for. Or will be expected to be. If too bad, I'm checking out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, makethepainstop and leeloosnow
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The truth is that being brought into this world in the first place is the cause of all our problems.
Totally agree. You can't suffer if you don't exist to begin with, ill never bring life into this cruel world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am and CTB Dream
IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
Its not your fault at all. Other peoples decision put you on this planet and they don't have to take any responsibility. How can it be ur fault then?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If someone damages your property they are on the hook to pay for it, but if someone does something to fuck you up mentally that's now your fault and on you to fix.
I do totally agree that it isn't your fault. Trouble is, I expect there will always be bullies and narcissists out there and it's debatable whether they will ever change.

Even if they are caught and berated, the damage has already been done. Hate to say it- but- while it isn't our 'fault' it happened in the first place- it's how we keep processing it there on that determines just how damaging it will be I suppose.

It isn't fair at all but it can ONLY be on us I suppose to seek out help to try and lessen the impact- no one else can reduce that pain for us. Especially not the perpetrator who may always be a bully/ narcissist and never admit responsibility.

I speak as one who largely 'failed'. I grew up with someone I'm now certain was a narcissist. They were primarily the reason I wanted to CTB when I was 10. I suspect a lot of my 'abnormal' behaviour now is as a result in part to all that. Mainly because I didn't do the work. I just retreated further into my shell and developed various obsessions to get through life.

I'm sorry- you have been the victim of someone shit. I hope you can find ways of dealing with it. Not because it's 'your fault' or 'your responsibility'. At the end of the day- it's your choice. More because you DESERVE to live a happy life and you DESERVE to get over whatever this person did- and you might not be able to do that by doing nothing. I wish you all the very best. Hugs 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Humanity shallow se only out tell people machine anything no work say fault ,this ignorance humans awful ,body brain life many things fault human pretend no see, human real awful species no understand suffer Nothin only nonsense, now see injury damage none say human species fault

Reactions: toasterbath
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
It sucks to get the short end of the stick, but in the end Nature is just a random genetic lottery. My father was a very handsome blond blue eyed man and my mother was a very beautiful dark hair hazel eyed woman. I came out a carbon copy of my grandfather on my dad's side: a short, ugly, hairy, balding socially awkward recluse with dead squinty beady gray eyes that I've had huge bags under since I was 13. No one else in my family is fat except me and him. My other siblings inherited my parents good traits. It's a major reason why I don't believe in god anymore, because success in life is so largely based on genetics I don't see why he would bless some people more than others. At the end of the day it's all random and life is either handed to you or you wind up in the trash with your garbage genetics.

Reactions: rejected and bluem00n