Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
I've been dealing with depression and whatnot for several years now. It kept getting worse and worse. I just knew that one day I would have to end my life prematurely.

But then I met her. The girl that changed my life. I never even thought I had a chance with her. She looked so beautiful. Captured me the moment I saw her. Everything about her was so magnificent. I can't explain why. She was different than everyone else. She was that one person in a million. Just spending time with her gave my life meaning. It changed everything. For once... I was truly happy. The first time in my life.

And then... life just kinda happened. She just lost interest in me. There's no real reason things went south. She just started interacting with me on a different level one day. She grew more and more distant. When I asked her about it, she said she wasn't feeling the same lately. I invited her for drinks about a week ago and that's when she told me we should both see other people. She's on Tinder now.

This is really it. Life's final "fuck you" to me. People tell me "she's just one girl" and that I will find someone else, but they don't know. They can't know. They will never understand what I felt. She was the only thing keeping me here. The only thing holding my depression back. The past few days, I've just been going through life like I wasn't even there. I'm a shade of my former self.

I'm done. I need a way out. I need it right now. I can't keep up this facade anymore.

Reactions: Un-, Flife, Dead_Inside and 3 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I've been dealing with depression and whatnot for several years now. It kept getting worse and worse. I just knew that one day I would have to end my life prematurely.

But then I met her. The girl that changed my life. I never even thought I had a chance with her. She looked so beautiful. Captured me the moment I saw her. Everything about her was so magnificent. I can't explain why. She was different than everyone else. She was that one person in a million. Just spending time with her gave my life meaning. It changed everything. For once... I was truly happy. The first time in my life.

And then... life just kinda happened. She just lost interest in me. There's no real reason things went south. She just started interacting with me on a different level one day. She grew more and more distant. When I asked her about it, she said she wasn't feeling the same lately. I invited her for drinks about a week ago and that's when she told me we should both see other people. She's on Tinder now.

This is really it. Life's final "fuck you" to me. People tell me "she's just one girl" and that I will find someone else, but they don't know. They can't know. They will never understand what I felt. She was the only thing keeping me here. The only thing holding my depression back. The past few days, I've just been going through life like I wasn't even there. I'm a shade of my former self.

I'm done. I need a way out. I need it right now. I can't keep up this facade anymore.
really sad about this... i feel you. the same happened to me, but then i found she was with me just because she didn't have somebody else

Reactions: Cyanide
Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
really sad about this... i feel you. the same happened to me, but then i found she was with me just because she didn't have somebody else

Wouldn't even be surprised if this was the case, unfortunately.

I feel for you, too.

Reactions: Un- and Cyanide
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I really am. I know all too well how you feel. Wish I had some good advice or something for you but I don't. That's why I'm on this site. Maybe knowing others can relate will help. Idk.

Reactions: lv-gras, Cyanide and RoloTomasi
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If she's on tinder you are probably better off. Tinder is kind of dangerous in my personal opinion. It's primarily men looking for sex only. Depending on where you live the quality of the guys is variable. There's a lot of meth addicts, homeless people, and other dysfunctional and sometimes dangerous people on it sadly. Might be better off actually going out to try to meet people. I think it's safer.

Reactions: Cyanide