• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
well I just lost them. they were my meaning, the reason i stayed. now im completely lonely, i never had any friends, nobody really cared about me. i only had my partner who cared about me. dont know what to do anymore, it kills me more seeing them being happy with other people. im so jealous. im too coward to even CTB. what do i do :(

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, sugarh1gh, darkenmydoorstep and 1 other person
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Hey I know how difficult it is to lose someone like that. I can only speak from my experience that time soothes those feelings, as much as it seems like it's the end of the world. Might seem weird to say it since I want to ctb lol but my ctb feelings have nothing to do with this kind of experience

• Love
Reactions: pawlessz and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
well I just lost them. they were my meaning, the reason i stayed. now im completely lonely, i never had any friends, nobody really cared about me. i only had my partner who cared about me. dont know what to do anymore, it kills me more seeing them being happy with other people. im so jealous. im too coward to even CTB. what do i do :(
I hear you.
I wish romantic love didn't exist. It's such a distraction.

I am completely smitten by the person I love. He seems to not care any more. I feel like shit on his shoe.

• Love
Reactions: pawlessz and divinemistress36
feliksy magaliNé

feliksy magaliNé

bride in dream
Mar 27, 2023
i know how you feel, i just lost someone very dear to me very recently as well
all we can do in situations like these is learn to live with the pain that we feel and live despite it
hope you feel better soon… if you need to vent or talk about your experiences i can lend a listening ear

• Love
Reactions: pawlessz