• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

brinmbac

brinmbac

gotta go asap… 🏃🏾
Mar 25, 2022
I've already got one and need help an effective procedure of the SN

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, Blondi and _Minsk
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Crypto wave is at the beginning, man. You got plenty of time to bounce back from a loss, just have to be creative and use OPM next time.

Reactions: escapefromabuse, brinmbac, sopwithcamel and 1 other person
brinmbac

brinmbac

gotta go asap… 🏃🏾
Mar 25, 2022
Crypto wave is at the beginning, man. You got plenty of time to bounce back from a loss, just have to be creative and use OPM next time.
been trying very hard to bounce back once, yet there's a mere hope to try but thanks

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I only lost 1k, but I had invested 1.5k so...

Reactions: brinmbac
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Before you SN yourself, read this book: (Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Lefevre)

Amazon product ASIN B097S4FTTD
Great story about a guy who was a trader 100 years ago, dude lost his money and made it back 100 times over. Not for everyone but there's a reason this book is required reading for goldman employees

Reactions: shrek34 and brinmbac
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Before you SN yourself, read this book: (Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Lefevre)

Great story about a guy who was a trader 100 years ago, dude lost his money and made it back 100 times over. Not for everyone but there's a reason this book is required reading for goldman employees
Do they make Goldman employees read testimonials of civilians genocided in Iraq by US troops? Important to understand that since those oil reserves prop up their wealth

• Yay!
Reactions: its-about-time, sopwithcamel, y0dha and 3 others
brinmbac

brinmbac

gotta go asap… 🏃🏾
Mar 25, 2022

Oh boy, I don't think my mind is open for positive stuff at did point

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Do they make Goldman employees read testimonials of civilians genocided in Iraq by US troops? Important to understand that since those oil reserves prop up their wealth
they do not
Oh boy, I don't think my mind is open for positive stuff at did point

I wouldn't say it's a positive book at all. The dude lost his money like 10 times over.

Reactions: brinmbac