P

Papaya569

Apr 15, 2019
Today i finally lost all things i valued in this life.Now i have nothing left.I lost my gf and my friends.My family treat me as a freak.Got no interest in studying.I'm fugly af and got a horrible personality.I'm tired of living, i'm sure i wanna end this unfair game called life.I'm going to jump from my apartment, don't care if my body ends in pieces.I'm not leaving any kind of note i really don't care.I hope that dead is the key to eternal peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: k3v3r, marcusuk63, Raggas and 1 other person
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Please don't act so hastily. Even for a simple act like jumping. Considering you are new, please do any necessary research first. Jumping from apartment may not work if the height is not sufficient. You don't want to mess it up and regret your decision forever.

Keep in mind, there are other ways to ctb. Consider all your options carefully first. I wish you luck in whatever you choose.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Batstern
P

Papaya569

Apr 15, 2019
I live in the 19floor.Already tried hanging but it didn't work for me and getting the right set up just takes to much energy from me.Jumping is my most viable suicide method because i just need to open the window from my room and jump

• Aww..
Reactions: throwaway777
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. The things we love that keep us holding on to life can vanish just like that and leave us suicidal. It's a real tragedy when people end their lives from a loss they've had.

Reactions: pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Today i finally lost all things i valued in this life.Now i have nothing left.I lost my gf and my friends.My family treat me as a freak.Got no interest in studying.I'm fugly af and got a horrible personality.I'm tired of living, i'm sure i wanna end this unfair game called life.I'm going to jump from my apartment, don't care if my body ends in pieces.I'm not leaving any kind of note i really don't care.I hope that dead is the key to eternal peace.
Hope you find the peace that your looking for, whether it be through CTB or fighting to survive and find ways to get better.