• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
It seems I struggle to get up everyday. My whole body hurts and when I finally get up, take my beautiful dogs into the garden I'm thinking I can't do this any more.
I'm so tired, so depressed, exhausted and I guess suicidal.

Last night I sat and cried and I'm not a crier really. My youngest dog came over, I lifted her onto the sofa and she sat on my lap, sniffing and licking my face (which I don't like haha) until I calmed down. Then she sat next to me leaning against my side with her paw on my shoulder.

I'm scared of death, I guess from a young age I have been but I can't bare how I feel. I don't want to live like this anymore but I can't see another way.

I have left a message with my mental health team, who are usually useless. They'll probably call tomorrow .

I think I've posted before about how rubbish they are. That's why I barely ring them and I know they won't make contact with me.

You guys were the only support I thought I could get today.

Hope you're all OK

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Methods and jokes are more of my thing but sending hugs :heart:

Reactions: Busdriver
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
it is almost mind gobbling how many people come here to say that they afraid of death. If anyone tells you not to be, or tells you what happens after death, well that is enough reason to run away. No one knows. You have to take the risk on your own shoulders. Not only are people affraid of suffering and pain, but so are animals in the wild, that is why they run when a predator is after them, they don't want to die, they dont want to suffer. I myself have been living in pain for 30 years, worst of all, 95% of the time I cannot use my pain medication, because I need to take care of myself, I have to drive, and function as a normal person would, even with severe spinal damage. We all have the choice to suffer, or not to suffer, again, it is a personal decision, you and only you will have to deal with the benefits or consequences of making life or death decisions. It is not about pro-life, it is about pro-choice, and taking responsibility for your decisions. I am sorry you have pain, and I hope you can find a way to deal with it. All the best

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and Bulldogbitch