A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
i don't know whether this is a symptom to serious condition or just a consequence of the immense amount of psychological torture i've been enduring recently, but i often find myself questioning whether something i remember actually happened or was a dream i had or even a memory fabricated out of thin air... i feel like i'm wandering between both worlds (dream and reality) with no clear boundery; maybe this preceeds madness?

i know certain events happened surely in reality because i asked some people close to me whether or not they remember that or this, but some events i lived alone i can't really be sure of

can anyone relate to this?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Need2BFree, Nemeshisu, adventurer and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i do this, im struggling to remember what its called though

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk and annique
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
is that like derealization/depersonalization?

• Informative
Reactions: Nemeshisu, adventurer, annique and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
In a world where a "fact" can not be true but is labeled an "alternate truth", I am surprised anyone can keep anything straight. It might be good to write down things that are important to you that you might not correctly remember. A journal to check your memory and see if there really is a problem.

adventurer

adventurer

Jul 10, 2022
Maybe that's it. I will talk my psychiatrist soon.
it does sound like either of the two. when speaking to your psychiatrist bring them up by name and they may be able to do some type of screening for it.

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I do have it and i think it may be connected to schizophrenia, im not an expert though.