Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I have about given up on people i no longer trust any one not even my parents. I can no longer stand to be around folk and listen to they conversion sum what here makes want scream at them. They so rap up in they little worlds they argue over eastenders or emmerdale or sum other mindless soap . Like it's real life and they see the news and believe what they being told when most of it bullshit. Is it me but are people getting dumber not the older ones i mean the teens and young adults they see to be dumb down in school. A bit back i got a little job just for a few days to get sum classroom clean up for painting. And what i heard the teachers say to the kids shock me like being told the gender was not fixed you could be a man who thinks he's a woman or a woman who thinks she a man and being gay at that age was ok . Hay dont get me wrong i dont mind gay people its the choice what they do with they lives . But telling kids that sort of stuff at that age most of the kids in the classroom were between 13 and 14 . And as so they minds are very impresserbull no wonder they getting all confused and depressed. What we setting up for ower selfs just think one of them could be running the uk in 20 to 30 years from now . And is it me or do they get up set over the littlest things . I know sum kids are bullied badly and that sad they need help but dont get it they chat to the bullies treat them with kid gloves. And the victims are lift to fend for them self and sum them be come bullies to and a round and a round we go and nothing get done. But sum seem to be easterly offend god how they going to cope in the real world when they get a job and have to deal with the banter. As i was saying earlier the youngster and getting thicker by the generation's. What world are we makeing for ower selfs glad i be gone buy time that lot happens . Hope i not offend any one sorry to those who i may have :) well cant think of any more stuff need sleep bad now lol :) tata for now

Reactions: Notf1xable and Susannah
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Haha, I know exactely how you feel. People talk so much bullshit. I still get amazed by how dumb most humans are. I do listen anyway, with headphones sometimes, no music. I like to think of it like live infotainment,-). Sometimes I actually learn something I didn't know, or I pick up so- called "normal" conversations between people just to check out standards.

When I'm tired, I close my ears and mind. Can't stand all the noise. At work I have to focuse, so I put on my service- look and go with the bullshit flow..

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Notf1xable
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Haha, I know exactely how you feel. People talk so much bullshit. I still get amazed by how dumb most humans are. I do listen anyway, with headphones sometimes, no music. I like to think of it like live infotainment,-). Sometimes I actually learn something I didn't know, or I pick up so- called "normal" conversations between people just to check out standards.

When I'm tired, I close my ears and mind. Can't stand all the noise. At work I have to focuse, so I put on my service- look and go with the bullshit flow..
When i am on the bus ( i use them a lot cant drive down to my meds ) any way i often listen in sum times . They was this one time i was sitting at the back of the bus down stairs. They was this lady half down the bus on here phone had it so loud i could here were i was sitting. And you know what she was doing she was doing her banking she was talking to sum one about a mess up direct debit. Could here all the questions like her pass word account numbers and the all the other stuff i could not believe what I was hearing. Lucky for her we were the only two on the bus the driver had nip out for a fag . Could heve gone home and clean her bank account out LOL . Sum folks are so thick and they wonder why they get rip off when you see them do things like that you know why LOL.

Reactions: Notf1xable and Susannah
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
You make some good points. When I'm not here I'm talking to both Trump supporters and progressives on youtube trying to save america from my sofa. Not an easy thing to do. They're both awful. The progressives might be even worse and that's why the Trump supporters still support him, just to get back at them. Or they are Trump supporters who realise they aren't 'winning ' anymore so switched sides. There's nothing progressive about them I can tell you that much. Much more similar to Trump than they are to Bernie which begs the question what do they want Bernie for? Free medicare that's what. I'm not saying it shouldn't be standard by now but how they go about it is so disingenuous. No respect at all, anything to get what they want. If you've nothing to offer them your existence is worthless. That's how it is now. It's like thugs fighting for world peace, what's the point? I just find it refreshing if anyone actually means what they say I don't have to agree with it but that doesn't seem to be common. They have to be right about everything and it's infuriating. It's the same generation that goes on xfactor because no one ever told them they were no good

Reactions: truthseeker