toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
I don't really see the point in using SN, I don't have any anti emetic to take with it. I haven't been to a doctor in ages so I can't really get any kind of medications.

I was looking at my old CTB thread and cringed, mostly because of how I didn't go through with it. But also because i was not prepared and would not have worked, probably.

I gave myself some more time to recover, and in all fairness, things seemed to have gotten better for a while.

But I'm back again. Although i have SN, I've been considering full suspension hanging out of sheer desperation.

I don't want to find myself drinking SN, panic, and then have my survival instinct kick in resulting in hospitalization and putting myself in a new situation that is even worse.

Are there any alternatives to obtain some anti emetic medication? (If I'm not allowed to ask, feel free to remove this)

Otherwise, thanks for reading this vent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
In most countrys you can get Antihistamines without visiting a doctor. They're not very strong though, so I recommend you do more research on them.
I got H today after walking through the city for 2 hours. Maybe that is an alternative for you?
Idk if I would recommend the streets, I got scammed I think. The darknet is probably a better source. I haven't every tried that, so I can't speak on that.

Reactions: rozeske and toms_space_station
Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
If you're already panicking with sn, hanging won't be any different. It's much easier to bail and/or fail with hanging and the consequences of failing is much worst than that of failing sn. Speaking as a guy who tried partial over and over. SI is a bitch either way. There are online websites on the clear net that sell anti emetic. They do an online assessment and people get it that way

Reactions: Cakeisalie, DoomedDarkCircles, Deleted member 65988 and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hanging is my method too and if I had SN at hand I wouldn't give it up for hanging but that is just my opinion. I have to agree with the above comment, the thing is if you think sn will make you panicky and not able to go through with it, I don't think you will find hanging any easier.
Wouldn't a doctor prescribe you a good one if you mention migraine with strong throwing up urge?

Reactions: Cakeisalie, toms_space_station and Deleted member 65988