A

almostgone

Aug 31, 2024
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here, so if the post isn't allowed please delete. I'm 20 years old and was just discharged from an inpatient facility after staying there a week. I live with my parents who now have a guardianship over me. They forced me to sign an agreement that I must follow their rules and hold down a job for 3 month(which I don't know is feasible) or they will ship me off to a residential facility. I've wanted to be dead for a long time, and this all finally gives me the reason to act now. I can't buy a gun(I've tried) or ship anything to the house, so my options are limited. I'm also scared of hanging. I do take prescribed Lithium capsules, which I know can be lethal with a high enough dose. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and j1nxxb0yjj4ke
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be free from all the suffering this existence causes but anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke
sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
I don't know what you should do, but I can tell it's what you really want. I'm not going to give direct advice lest I be kicked off the site, but what you mentioned may work.
Whatever you do, good luck, and if you succeed, I hope you find peace.
[DISCLAIMER I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES, THIS IS JUST AN ARTICLE AND IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES MODS PLS JUST DELETE]
I found this. I want to further clarify I'm not giving you advice. https://medilib.ir/uptodate/show/320
I don't know what you should do, but I can tell it's what you really want. I'm not going to give direct advice lest I be kicked off the site, but what you mentioned may work.
Whatever you do, good luck, and if you succeed, I hope you find peace.
[DISCLAIMER I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES, THIS IS JUST AN ARTICLE AND IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES MODS PLS JUST DELETE]
I found this. I want to further clarify I'm not giving you advice. https://medilib.ir/uptodate/show/320
Whatever you do be careful and don't hurt yourself permanently in the process. I know living sucks but being disabled sucks more.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05