• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kuchenn1238

kuchenn1238

Draw a dog
Oct 2, 2023
is death by lorazepam possible?, and is it peaceful?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wish! Id be dead by now if benzos were lethal. An overdose will just land you in the hospital getting stomach pumped and grippy sock vacation

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and Metalhead
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
No just apparently makes you sleep for a long time.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and divinemistress36
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Signs of overdose range through mental confusion, dysarthria, paradoxical reactions, drowsiness, hypotonia, ataxia, hypotension, hypnotic state, coma, cardiovascular depression, respiratory depression, and death. However, fatal overdoses on benzodiazepines alone are rare and less common than with barbiturates.[77] Such a difference is largely due to benzodiazepine activity as a neuroreceptor modulator, and not as an activator per se. Lorazepam and similar medications do however act in synergy with alcohol, which increases the risk of overdose.

From Wikipedia, I imagine it will need an absurd dose to work.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I imagine it would just make you exhausted and violently ill but not dead. Would be more trouble than it's worth, in my mind. Definetly wouldn't be peaceful

Especially since Lorazepam is so common I'm sure it's pretty much suicide proof

Reactions: ImsooDone1N