• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hi, I've taken a bunch of benzos in my life and I'm looking for something to knock me out before SN...

So can anyone tell me how fast lorazepam works?

Im following another users Ctb , he took 10mg

Ty

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I first took 5 mg after my extreme depression attack and it did jackshit. Like a sugar pill. Midazolam works for me

• Yay!
Reactions: uiop
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
It also depends on your tolerance level.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
It also depends on your tolerance level.

I'm benzo tolerant atm , was taking 9.5mg of Klonopin.

I have some really strong anti psychotics but your not supposed to take them with meto.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Hi, I've taken a bunch of benzos in my life and I'm looking for something to knock me out before SN...

So can anyone tell me how fast lorazepam works?

Im following another users Ctb , he took 10mg

Ty
15-30 minutes.......I love benzos...not sure how they work with the SN protocol...they knocked me out

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I wonder if you can take Klonopin with the SN method.

I can't and I wouldn't advise it.

It's mainly first a muscle relaxant then a sleep inducer. It's not the best for sleep.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I can't and I wouldn't advise it.

It's mainly first a muscle relaxant then a sleep inducer. It's not the best for sleep.
I used to take it for anxiety. It helped me sleep better than Lorazepam. Diazepam would be the best, but you can't take it with Tagamet.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Where did you find that info please JG?
The user JustOverIt did a lot of research into the SN method. Here's their post about it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/most-effective-benzo-to-induce-black-out.14838/post-287708

Reactions: Vegrau
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
The user JustOverIt did a lot of research into the SN method. Here's their post about it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/most-effective-benzo-to-induce-black-out.14838/post-287708
Thank you.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Depends on whether or not you have a tolerance. First time taking it I was out in like 5 - 10 minutes, with days and weeks passing I could take the same dose and be struggling to go to sleep for like an hour. But then again I sleep weirdly in psych wards, Ive taken quetiapine there with nothing doing and when discharged Id take it at home and be out in 2 hours so maybe if I tried to od here in my apartment it would be different.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Unless you take a very large amount it won't help

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Can I just ask why no one is considering alcohol?

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Could make you vomit
I guess. I'm super tolerant to it though. Will calm my nerves. By the time I drink the SN I doubt I will be freaking out too much. I don't think I could do it sober.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
I guess. I'm super tolerant to it though. Will calm my nerves. By the time I drink the SN I doubt I will be freaking out too much. I don't think I could do it sober.
I know nothing about it other than what I have read here, but it sounds like you need to have a strict regimen of antiemetics in order to keep it all down....not sure how alcohol would inhibit the process.....maybe some benzos would help and give you the same effect as alcohol....just not sure...all I know is I want to be dead right now this hour this minute this second and I have no viable methods...

• Aww..
Reactions: discokicks
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Just saying that alcohol is a lot easier to get than benzos. Deaths from overdosing on pills are pretty rare apparently

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Not supposed to take alcohol prior to SN as it increases stomach acid.