skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I've come to the realization that I can't go through with it. I can't take my life. Every time I think about it I imagine how much I'll hurt the people around me. I fear a few people would follow me. I hate this. I just want to leave everything behind but I can't. I hate that I care too much. Maybe I'll finally be able to in a few years. Fuck, I dont think I can deal it, but I have to.

• Aww..
Reactions: SpinTop555 and skitliv
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
I totally relate to this. I can't stay, but I can't leave. What are we supposed to do?

Reactions: SpinTop555, agreement, skitliv and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

I wish I could help you in some way to get rid if your guilt. Really, I want to do something in this situation.

I can't understand you at all as I don't feel any kind of guilt or fear to hurt nobody I know, they all are despicable, buy I feel bad for you. I hope it doesn't be too bad (even more).

Reactions: skitliv
skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I totally relate to this. I can't stay, but I can't leave. What are we supposed to do?
Honestly as much as I want to believe I can change my life/ myself to a point where I would want to live, I think the only thing we can do is try to cope.

Reactions: agreement