jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
bbm and sara duterte are in the lead for president and vice president respectively.

the good news is that i found an sn supplier and will be buying from them after election results. ill also be buying an antiemetic (metoclopramide) and im not sure if i need anything else. is that all i need?

wish my mother just aborted me or i got run over by a bus when i was a kid. my mom also voted for bbm despite me saying id kill myself if he won. let's see how much despair she'll be in after i ctb. i hope my parents divorce or separate also after i die.

it's been a helluva long run but i think i should end it all pretty soon. shit's just gonna get worse from here with climate change and all. plus im gonna lose my scholarship too for sure, if i havent already lost it because i havent been getting allowance for a year already lmao.

if im still posting 2 weeks after, it means i probably didnt go through with my plan. probably because of some gacha game copium im hanging on by a thread.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: the_town_manager, sandalphon, Sleeper System and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
bbm and sara duterte are in the lead for president and vice president respectively.

the good news is that i found an sn supplier and will be buying from them after election results. ill also be buying an antiemetic (metoclopramide) and im not sure if i need anything else. is that all i need?

wish my mother just aborted me or i got run over by a bus when i was a kid. my mom also voted for bbm despite me saying id kill myself if he won. let's see how much despair she'll be in after i ctb. i hope my parents divorce or separate also after i die.

it's been a helluva long run but i think i should end it all pretty soon. shit's just gonna get worse from here with climate change and all. plus im gonna lose my scholarship too for sure, if i havent already lost it because i havent been getting allowance for a year already lmao.

if im still posting 2 weeks after, it means i probably didnt go through with my plan. probably because of some gacha game copium im hanging on by a thread.
I recently saw a YouTube video about Hikikomori folks in jp. I wish I could live like that sometimes. If I didn't have to work and someone could support me I would. Life is just to hard of a struggle and too pointless to be trying to hard. I Hate this place. And you are right. This world is fucked. Global warming. Economics. jobs. housing. So many things wrong. The kids being born now are gonna be so fucked.

S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
I am leaving the Philippines with my family (literally, we are flying this month). Filipinos voted for the son of the dictator and wholesale thief. They get the leader they deserve.

I feel sorry for the children and those without the means to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: m56sl and jenny6391bubbles
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
I am leaving the Philippines with my family (literally, we are flying this month). Filipinos voted for the son of the dictator and wholesale thief. They get the leader they deserve.

I feel sorry for the children and those without the means to go.
if i dont get to ctb, i hope i get to migrate because my bf wants me to migrate with him
I recently saw a YouTube video about Hikikomori folks in jp. I wish I could live like that sometimes. If I didn't have to work and someone could support me I would. Life is just to hard of a struggle and too pointless to be trying to hard. I Hate this place. And you are right. This world is fucked. Global warming. Economics. jobs. housing. So many things wrong. The kids being born now are gonna be so fucked.
yeah, that's why i told my bf im not gonna have kids because who would want them to live in a world like this?