• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
Anyone who says this in this day and age is a fucking liar/ huffing copium. For a generation that openly boasts about how tolerant/ accepting it is, we've done an outstanding job at tearing each other down for not meeting today's beauty standards. Gen-Z are a bunch of fucking hypocrites and they REEK of insecurity. People are utterly ruthless online, partly because they're backed by the safety of anonymity, and because it's become acceptable/ "cool" to tear down those who don't meet their preferences. Every month there's a new "trend" that either magnifies some insignificant insecurity (canthal tilt) or one that ridicules people for their ethnic features. (That one trend where mfs kept comparing nose sizes or whatever.)

I've got a bone to pick with women who feed into this bullshit. Every month there's a new micro-trend about fitting into some weird niche in an attempt to be "unique" or compete with one another. Here's a few I know off the top of my head:
Siren/ Doe/ Cat eyes, Black Cat Gf, Clean & Feral Girl, Deer & Bunny pretty and Dark Feminine/Light Feminine energy.

There's so much more, and somehow all of it manages to center around men's desires. It's so pathetic. WE HAVE LOST THE FUCKING PLOT. God forbid someone decides to post themselves without fitting into any of the niches above because they will be DRAGGED to hell and back. The comments are shamelessly vile and people are quick to treat them like they're subhuman.

It's hard to believe that "personality matters more" when the actions of your peers imply otherwise.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: dogbreath, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, thebelljarrr and 12 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Only attractive people would ever say that shit.

"Looksism" is definitely still rampant and will probably continue to be always. It's certainly one of the more depressing aspects of the social reality we live in but we can't blame human shallowness. It truly is a universal animal thing, an inevitable consequence of sexual reproduction.

We should go back to reproducing by splitting ourselves.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ColorlessTrees, Forever Sleep and 3 others
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Because attractiveness is a good proxy for all things good.
People who are good and make good choices are attractive.
If you want to do the right things, do the right things, be a good person, genuine, caring, all the good stuff, you are attractive naturally as a result. If one is not tall, good looking, good eyes, good hair, whatever the case, just hit the gym and eat a couple veggies? It's not rocket science. You will look good. Hard work, good soul = looks good

But if you're lazy, disgusting, evil, bad habits, not intelligent, always making crappy and wrong choices on purpose because you are just scum? Well, you look ugly. If you're male, your height, penis, and jaw shrink and deform. An evil nasty-souled woman will look old, be obese, nasty hair, nails, skin, all that stuff. Be a nasty person, look nasty

Just make better choices, have a better soul, be a better person and stop complaining!
Attractiveness is what humans crave, what makes life good, what we all are supposed to strive for. So, work hard and stop being lazy for a second, and the rest comes naturally. Natural beauty. Choose better for yourself and the world! Be considerate of others! And you'll look good for them too!

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
If you want to do the right things, do the right things, be a good person, genuine, caring, all the good stuff, you are attractive naturally as a result. If one is not tall, good looking, good eyes, good hair, whatever the case, just hit the gym and eat a couple veggies? It's not rocket science. You will look good. Hard work, good soul = looks good

But if you're lazy, disgusting, evil, bad habits, not intelligent, always making crappy and wrong choices on purpose because you are just scum? Well, you look ugly. If you're male, your height, penis, and jaw shrink and deform. An evil nasty-souled woman will look old, be obese, nasty hair, nails, skin, all that stuff. Be a nasty person, look nasty

Just make better choices, have a better soul, be a better person and stop complaining!
Attractiveness is what humans crave, what makes life good, what we all are supposed to strive for. So, work hard and stop being lazy for a second, and the rest comes naturally. Natural beauty. Choose better for yourself and the world! Be considerate of others! And you'll look good for them too!

Is this not exactly what OP is talking about?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, FERAL_FRENZY and bianbianbianbian
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Anyone who says this in this day and age is a fucking liar/ huffing copium. For a generation that openly boasts about how tolerant/ accepting it is, we've done an outstanding job at tearing each other down for not meeting today's beauty standards. Gen-Z are a bunch of fucking hypocrites and they REEK of insecurity. People are utterly ruthless online, partly because they're backed by the safety of anonymity, and because it's become acceptable/ "cool" to tear down those who don't meet their preferences. Every month there's a new "trend" that either magnifies some insignificant insecurity (canthal tilt) or one that ridicules people for their ethnic features. (That one trend where mfs kept comparing nose sizes or whatever.)

I've got a bone to pick with women who feed into this bullshit. Every month there's a new micro-trend about fitting into some weird niche in an attempt to be "unique" or compete with one another. Here's a few I know off the top of my head:
Siren/ Doe/ Cat eyes, Black Cat Gf, Clean & Feral Girl, Deer & Bunny pretty and Dark Feminine/Light Feminine energy.

There's so much more, and somehow all of it manages to center around men's desires. It's so pathetic. WE HAVE LOST THE FUCKING PLOT. God forbid someone decides to post themselves without fitting into any of the niches above because they will be DRAGGED to hell and back. The comments are shamelessly vile and people are quick to treat them like they're subhuman.

It's hard to believe that "personality matters more" when the actions of your peers imply otherwise.

The weird part about all these trends is that men will be attracted to anyone who is simply average looking and not obese.

In fact, 90% of the things women do to their bodies are actually a huge turn off for many of us. Tattoos , piercings, huge earrings, excessive make-up, weird drawn on eyebrows, fake tan, lip fillers, fake boobs etc. I heard one woman wishing her slightly above average sized butt was bigger, whereas in terms of what I find attractive, I thought it was fine or I would have preferred slightly smaller.

Of course the worst part is we normalise obesity and don't really mention health, it's as if companies are trying to distract women from reality and what's important.

Reactions: DepressedDude, surroundedbydemons and ColorlessTrees
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Pretty privilege is real. Being attractive does give you an easier life overall than those who aren't attractive provided that the attractive person has no other issues such as being neurodivergent

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, eatantz, Message In A Bottle and 2 others
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024

First of all:
Are you implying that people are "unattractive" simply because they do bad things?? That somehow their ugliness is a result of them not being good people? What about the people who ARE genuinely kind of heart and are unfortunately still deemed hideous by today's standards? What about the people who ARE drop-dead-gorgeous and manage to get on by despite behaving like the scum of the earth? As far as I'm aware, good looking criminals DO exist, and if we are to use Jeffery Dhamer's story as an example, it shows us that having good looks =/= good morals or character. Is this a joke?? Implying that people are ugly because they're lazy scum isn't the take you think it is.

Second of all:
Saying shit like "just be a good person/ do good things/ make better choices" is the same shallow, half-hearted advice many of us hear from our friends and family. It isn't that simple and you are actively ignoring the grim circumstances that can change a person into an "evil, nasty-souled" individual. That phrase alone fucking REEKS of the same heartless judgment I see online.

Lastly:
Unless you're registered blind and are unable to tell, I clearly posted this under "VENTING." Creating this post was a way for me to let off steam/ see if I can find anyone else who relates to my struggles/ listen to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. You have no right to tell me to "stop complaining" on my own account after posting this dogshit advice. Please refrain from interacting with my posts in the future.

• Love
Reactions: dogbreath, Achromatix and eatantz
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Only attractive people would ever say that shit.

"Looksism" is definitely still rampant and will probably continue to be always. It's certainly one of the more depressing aspects of the social reality we live in but we can't blame human shallowness. It truly is a universal animal thing, an inevitable consequence of sexual reproduction.

We should go back to reproducing by splitting ourselves.

That last bit LaVieEnRose! Imagine waking up tomorrow to find there are two of you! 😆

But yes, I agree op. I think- even if we like to tell ourselves that we're beyond all that outer appearance stuff, we probably aren't. Maybe the nearest we come to being accepted is that we can have different tastes but even then, it probably only goes so far.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
ignore anyone who says that looks don't matter, they are either lying or painfully naive. it's very clear that looks are incredibly significant in life. i have observed it from a young age. the best looking people always receive the best treatment, without fail. they have to do something heinous like commit a crime in order to lose their social privileges. i try to avoid social groups because most of them feature a pecking order where the most attractive enjoy the top spots, the most attention, at the expense of the rest. it is tiresome and there is no point in playing such an unfair game.

• Informative
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, DepressedDude and FERAL_FRENZY
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
The weird part about all these trends is that men will be attracted to anyone who is simply average looking and not obese.

In fact, 90% of the things women do to their bodies are actually a huge turn off for many of us. Tattoos , piercings, huge earrings, excessive make-up, weird drawn on eyebrows, fake tan, lip fillers, fake boobs etc. I heard one woman wishing her slightly above average sized butt was bigger, whereas in terms of what I find attractive, I thought it was fine or I would have preferred slightly smaller.

Of course the worst part is we normalise obesity and don't really mention health, it's as if companies are trying to distract women from reality and what's important.

Sorry, but I don't believe that for a second. Men seem a lot pickier than that, given that most unobtainable female beauty standards revolve around their tastes. Men don't simply want "average looking women." At least, not the average that I'm thinking of. The only "average" they can seem to stomach is the type you'd see in those cliche high-school movies. The girl who just needs to switch up her fashion sense in order to capture people's interest. The girl who doesn't need to try too hard. Already conveniently blessed by genetics. (Not the best example, but I'm hoping you get the gist.)

Also, I don't see the correlation between my original post and you talking about "excessive makeup, tattoos and earrings being a turnoff." Are these simply not things that women do/ get for fun? As for the other examples, it's hard to say. I've heard of women augmenting their bodies to please their partners and I'm not that big of a fan personally. I think people are more insecure now than ever, particularly young women and girls. It can't be easy being constantly told what parts of you need to be "fixed." I feel like we've made such a mess of things as a society and I genuinely don't know where we should go from here.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, AvwJ and ColorlessTrees
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
That last bit LaVieEnRose! Imagine waking up tomorrow to find there are two of you! 😆

But yes, I agree op. I think- even if we like to tell ourselves that we're beyond all that outer appearance stuff, we probably aren't. Maybe the nearest we come to being accepted is that we can have different tastes but even then, it probably only goes so far.
Yes I forgot to mention that the worst part is that you can't help but participate in it. :ohh:

Reactions: Forever Sleep
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Sorry, but I don't believe that for a second. Men seem a lot pickier than that, given that most unobtainable female beauty standards revolve around their tastes. Men don't simply want "average looking women." At least, not the average that I'm thinking of. The only "average" they can seem to stomach is the type you'd see in those cliche high-school movies. The girl who just needs to switch up her fashion sense in order to capture people's interest. The girl who doesn't need to try too hard. Already conveniently blessed by genetics. (Not the best example, but I'm hoping you get the gist.)

Also, I don't see the correlation between my original post and you talking about "excessive makeup, tattoos and earrings being a turnoff." Are these simply not things that women do/ get for fun? As for the other examples, it's hard to say. I've heard of women augmenting their bodies to please their partners and I'm not that big of a fan personally. I think people are more insecure now than ever, particularly young women and girls. It can't be easy being constantly told what parts of you need to be "fixed." I feel like we've made such a mess of things as a society and I genuinely don't know where we should go from here.
Just don't be fat, maybe shave off most of your body hair, smile if you can, and men will be happy.

I guess we much prefer long hair too usually, so I guess it's not so easy for balding women or those with thinning hair, but it's honestly much more simple than you think.

I mean it's kind of a list of don'ts rather than dos. Don't eat too much, don't cut your hair short, don't get tattoos etc etc.

I saw a particularly attractive woman last month with an amazing figure. She then turned around and had the hideous lip filler duck face thing. I just felt a wave of immense sadness seeing someone so beautiful disfiguring themself like that.

Reactions: DepressedDude
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Just don't be fat, maybe shave off most of your body hair, smile if you can, and men will be happy.

I guess we much prefer long hair too usually, so I guess it's not so easy for balding women or those with thinning hair, but it's honestly much more simple than you think.

I mean it's kind of a list of don'ts rather than dos. Don't eat too much, don't cut your hair short, don't get tattoos etc etc.

I saw a particularly attractive woman last month with an amazing figure. She then turned around and had the hideous lip filler duck face thing. I just felt a wave of immense sadness seeing someone so beautiful disfiguring themself like that.
How short is too short? I have long hair but I'm thinking of cutting it short to slightly below my collarbone

625CC4BD 6FE4 4047 B335 E914A3370D14

Last edited:
alicia

alicia

worn down, and fraying at the edges
Apr 10, 2023
Kind of a Gen X perspective here. I think looks do matter. Maybe not as much as I feared when I was younger, and I guess it feels different in middle age, but still… it's an advantage to be seen as attractive, and it's frustrating when people try to pretend that it's irrelevant

Reactions: Aloneandinpain
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
How short is too short? I have long hair but I'm thinking of cutting it short to slightly below my collarbone

View attachment 142176
You look amazing. I'd say your hair is perfect.

Fun fact: there was a study of women who advised others on their hair. If they saw them as more attractive than themselves they advised them to cut it short so they'd become less attractive

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Looks are only important if you plan to have children. Ladies, be careful who you marry because those are the genes you will pass on to your children!

Appearance is irrelevant if having children is not your goal.

There is hope for both ugly and pretty people! 🥳

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Last edited:
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
First of all:
Are you implying that people are "unattractive" simply because they do bad things?? That somehow their ugliness is a result of them not being good people? What about the people who ARE genuinely kind of heart and are unfortunately still deemed hideous by today's standards? What about the people who ARE drop-dead-gorgeous and manage to get on by despite behaving like the scum of the earth? As far as I'm aware, good looking criminals DO exist, and if we are to use Jeffery Dhamer's story as an example, it shows us that having good looks =/= good morals or character. Is this a joke?? Implying that people are ugly because they're lazy scum isn't the take you think it is.

Second of all:
Saying shit like "just be a good person/ do good things/ make better choices" is the same shallow, half-hearted advice many of us hear from our friends and family. It isn't that simple and you are actively ignoring the grim circumstances that can change a person into an "evil, nasty-souled" individual. That phrase alone fucking REEKS of the same heartless judgment I see online.

Lastly:
Unless you're registered blind and are unable to tell, I clearly posted this under "VENTING." Creating this post was a way for me to let off steam/ see if I can find anyone else who relates to my struggles/ listen to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. You have no right to tell me to "stop complaining" on my own account after posting this dogshit advice. Please refrain from interacting with my posts in the future.
I apologize.
It was sarcasm. I should have tagged it.

I thought it was over-the-top enough with heart emoji and so on.

I've never actually heard anyone say things like that out loud. Though now that I think about it, it fits the way most people behave towards others based on looks--so I guess it's easy to imagine someone saying those things seriously.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You look amazing. I'd say your hair is perfect.

Fun fact: there was a study of women who advised others on their hair. If they saw them as more attractive than themselves they advised them to cut it short so they'd become less attractive
Wait really? That's insane. By the way, my mom told me that I needed a haircut. She said that my hair was too long. Do you think she was trying to make me less attractive?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Looks are only important if you plan to have children. Ladies, be careful who you marry because those are the genes you will pass on to your children!

Appearance is irrelevant if having children is not your goal.
There is hope for both ugly and pretty people! 🥳
That doesn't make much sense unfortunately. Why is it important to pass down good looks to your children? To optimize their lives? Then why aren't they important independent of that?

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Specialist
Mar 6, 2024
Why is it important to pass down good looks to your children?
So that your children will pass down good looks to their children. Your future generations will reap the benefits of good genes. Bad genes (ugly people) will most likely be bullied and will not enjoy life.

View attachment 142176
It's all about how the haircut complements your overall look. You can even get a short bob haircut if it suits your facial features.
Experimenting with wigs might help (never tried, so idk if the results are going to look natural).

I wouldn't recommend a buzzcut, though...

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
So that your children will pass down good looks to their children. Your future generations will reap the benefits of good genes. Bad genes (ugly people) will most likely be bullied and will not enjoy life.
I know, that's why I wss questioning why they had said good looks only matter if you plan to have kids.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I love your posts, you're always so real.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020

There's a reason why this manhua is one of the most popular rn, really highlights the ugliness (pun intended) of a world built to titillate lizard brained sexual impulses and notions of "beauty."

I follow a lot of fashion blogs and accounts, and I've seen numerous girls move to South Korea and Japan because they are really into certain aesthetics, get plastic surgery to conform to the absurd beauty standards, then become models overnight and amass a huge following online. Often times, these girls are getting at minimum nose jobs, eyebag filler, and face lifts, but few admit to the litany of procedures they've had done.

I have more respect for people who admit that their looks came about from cosmetic work and acknowledge the harsh beauty standards that lead them there, than the people who insist everyone is beautiful in their own way while thirsting exclusively over "e-girls" and K-pop idols. Unironically I believe modern k-pop and idol culture is one of the most toxic things in society rn, as it's doing extreme damage to both men and women's self esteem while promoting parasocial relationship culture. Remember the AKB48 idol who shaved her head and cried on live TV because she was cancelled for having a boyfriend and not promoting the image of a demure, innocent idol that men could fantasize about dating?

Being into cosplay and j-fashion since I was a young teenage girl, I have witnessed firsthand how real pretty privilege is and how girls who do not look like models are excluded from pretty much everything. Cosplay is no longer about your love of a character and wanting to have a tribute to them, but being sexy only-fans creators for men to ogle. A lot of women who speak out against these standards get labeled as prudes or accused of being haters, if you dislike how cosolaying and fashion trends have become more about sex appeal than self-expression.

I hate being seen as a sexual object, but I hate being spoken down to because of my looks and plan on getting minimally invasive procedures like chin filler if I live much longer, other girls (and men) have bullied me forever due to my weak chin/jawline. As much as I wish I could huff the copium and believe we live in a looks don't matter society, I know I will be viewed differently if I fix my chin. There's no point in denying that we live in a world where looks do matter.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, Crash_Bash_Dash, AvwJ and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
On the other hand I would certainly feel less embittered about humanity if there were more yous, more @Pluto 's, more @KuriGohan&Kamehameha 's, more @jar-baby 's, and many others from among our ranks. But then again, rarity makes you all the more precious....

• Love
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, jar-baby, Pluto and 1 other person