goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I guess it's something i've always craved even from a young age around 14 i'm in my lower 20s now and i feel i'm yet to find it…i had people who filled those roles for me before and they meant the world to me but they are well gone now and i can only really blame myself for that

So what is it i seek look for or need
A best friend,a companion,a lover,an anchor my everything and world

Someone who fully understands me,someone who truly cares,someone who understands how my mind works how my brain ticks,perhaps needs the same things as me or can provide for my own,someone who can get the best out of me someone who isn't afraid to open up to me,someone who isn't afraid to ask favours of me,someone who isn't afraid to fight for me,someone who isn't afraid to be firm with me but fair…someone who knows how delicate i can be…but also how volatile i can be…someone who will stick by me no matter what
Someone i can help and empower someone…that I don't believe i can ever have or will but someone i've been in desperate need of my whole life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, scarlet-pixie, ColorlessTrees and 6 others
Sadshark

Sadshark

Apr 1, 2024
ditto, even if I think I'm not good enough for the people I care about, trying to show how much I care only upsets them and always ends the same way.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
scarlet-pixie

scarlet-pixie

1/12/2024
Apr 30, 2024
This is a feeling I share, i've written very similar things in my diary before. All of the people i've felt connected to in the past are just gone now. It just gets to a point where I wonder what the point of trying to connect with others is when all they ever do is hurt me.

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I had exactly the same thoughts as you at your age. I hope it happens for you. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad with someone that understands and cares.

I look back and think of myself as naive now. The world has a way of punishing innocence until you aren't anymore.