• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
So I was planning on applying for MAiD (Canada) but that got delayed another year so now I'm back to my original plan of partial suspension. I dont hate the world I just know I'm not built for it, so I'd like to leave as little negative impact as possible.
I plan to "clock out" on April 1. I've started packing to make it easier when I'm gone. I'm going to get a will done up soon. I'm getting my car professionally cleaned so of my mom wants to sell it it'll be easier. I'm going to leave detailed info about my anime figures if they get sold. I plan to split my money between my mom, roommate, and co-worker friend, plus some left over for a cheap funeral.
As for the actual day, I have to use a forest because I can't do it in my house and have my roommate find my corpse. I plan to put a pillowcase over my head so whoever finds me doesnt have to see that. I also plan on using a rope with a sign that says "warning, dead body ahead please call the police" and the rope would lead to where I'll be. I'll have a note hanging off me that gives the phone number for my mom and my employer so the police can contact them.
My questions are as follows, should I wear a diaper when I do it? Aparently its pretty common to defecate after death. Should I write cards? Or would that just hurt more? Could I get charged if I were caught? Is there any other big things I'm missing? I'm trying to be as considerate as I can while going through with my selfish plan.
Sorry for the long read and thanks in advance.

• Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
No Diaper for me, I might put a towel around me

arsencio354

arsencio354

Feb 12, 2023
I hope your plan goes accordingly <3 be mindful to leave atleast your email passwords so your family or friends can access any accounts incase they need to be closed or resolved post mortem (i have hundreds of passwords but it would be a pain to locate them all but by having my email passwords they can atleast use the 'forgot my password" function. Also I thought of the defecation aspect and thought it would be nice if I gently cleanse my system with miralax after my last meal and fast until im ready to take my lethal concoction so it gets absorbed easier. Writing cards are up to you, I do think it makes it easier for your loved ones but don't feel like you have to make personalized letters or messages for everyone you hold a connection with.

Reactions: WaitingForTheBusInTh
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I hope your plan goes accordingly <3 be mindful to leave atleast your email passwords so your family or friends can access any accounts incase they need to be closed or resolved post mortem (i have hundreds of passwords but it would be a pain to locate them all but by having my email passwords they can atleast use the 'forgot my password" function. Also I thought of the defecation aspect and thought it would be nice if I gently cleanse my system with miralax after my last meal and fast until im ready to take my lethal concoction so it gets absorbed easier. Writing cards are up to you, I do think it makes it easier for your loved ones but don't feel like you have to make personalized letters or messages for everyone you hold a connection with.
Oh yeah email and log ins are on my list. I bought a lot of games on steam sales and I'd hate for them to go to waste

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Diapers might be helpful, but a 24h-36h fast beforehand would be even more efficient if you are able to do that.

Reactions: WaitingForTheBusInTh