L

LovelyLogick

Aug 5, 2024
I'm gonna CTB on either Friday or Saturday this week using the inert gas method. I would really appreciate having someone to honestly speak with in my last few days here. If your interested please reach out. 🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: Eole2.0, GuessWhosBack, Aprilfarewell4 and 8 others
S

Splurged

Aug 24, 2024
Hi , how did you decide on your method. Was it the least scary option for you ?

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Hello and welcome. You will need to get your post count up so chats and private messages unlock for you.

B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
Hi there, you seem to have made your mind up so don't want to interfere and obviously don't know your circumstances.
Just wondering how old you are and whether you have no other options.
My own method of choice is nitrogen as it seems to be quick and painless but requires quite a lot of preparation…..are you sure you have all you need and checked that there will be no leaks ie oxygen?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Open to talking as much as you want to. I can't start a convo with you yet due to your post numbers. But when that unlocks for you, please feel free to DM me.

L

LovelyLogick

Aug 5, 2024
Hi , how did you decide on your method. Was it the least scary option for you ?
It was the most accessible to me after not being able to get a gun. I also don't find it scary at all. Surviving is my biggest fear.
Hello and welcome. You will need to get your post count up so chats and private messages unlock for you.
Hi amd thank you. Does this just mean make more posts?
Hi there, you seem to have made your mind up so don't want to interfere and obviously don't know your circumstances.
Just wondering how old you are and whether you have no other options.
My own method of choice is nitrogen as it seems to be quick and painless but requires quite a lot of preparation…..are you sure you have all you need and checked that there will be no leaks ie oxygen?
No worries, I'm 27. If you mean for staying around, no I don't have any other options. If you mean other options to ctb, I have backup plans in mind. I've got my regulator, 40cf of pure argon and the tubing. Still need to pick up the loose ends but it's all pretty much grocery store items at this point. Haven't checked for leaks yet but once I'll do that once I get on-site. I do have several plans in case there are leaks.
Open to talking as much as you want to. I can't start a convo with you yet due to your post numbers. But when that unlocks for you, please feel free to DM me.
Thanks for reaching out anyways. Does this mean I just need to make more posts?

Last edited:
Reactions: landslide2
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
You can message me if you want. I'm in final days also. Waiting only on meto to arrive. Then killing myself. I wish I had your method it's peaceful. But I'm confident SN will work and if I have any issue with it I'm going to shoot myself in the heart.

L

LovelyLogick

Aug 5, 2024
You can message me if you want. I'm in final days also. Waiting only on meto to arrive. Then killing myself. I wish I had your method it's peaceful. But I'm confident SN will work and if I have any issue with it I'm going to shoot myself in the heart.
Unfortunately I can't message since I'm new. I'm trying to make more posts so I can unlock messaging now. SN was something I was curious about, just to difficult for me to find. Gun shot is also one of my back ups, though I'll probably go for the brain stem.

Reactions: landslide2
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Thanks for reaching out anyways. Does this mean I just need to make more posts?
Yeah, I don't know the exact number but I think it's at least 30. Alternatively you could talk to people via messaging up but I don't know which ones would be secure for suicide discussion

L

LovelyLogick

Aug 5, 2024
Yeah, I don't know the exact number but I think it's at least 30. Alternatively you could talk to people via messaging up but I don't know which ones would be secure for suicide discussion
Idk why but now it's letting me message lol

F

fmak

Jul 27, 2024
I'm gonna CTB on either Friday or Saturday this week using the inert gas method. I would really appreciate having someone to honestly speak with in my last few days here. If your interested please reach out. 🙂
Hello are you still there?

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Sure, send me a message to my inbox.