• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Hi, Last year I was moving and lost my SN looked on IC but it says they now need an id, that i don't have. Thanks.

M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
Did you try ordering anyway? I got mine without an ID. I am in Canada though which may make a difference.

T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
Hi, Last year I was moving and lost my SN looked on IC but it says they now need an id, that i don't have. Thanks.
So I'm new on here, just wondering if we can share our resources somehow without posting as it says we are not allowed to do.
I was able to find SN on Amazon but had to have it shipped to a business address using Amazon business account. No ID was needed. Third party lab tested guaranteed for quality and 99.98 % purity , 100% satisfaction. I see it listed on Amazon still but it's not currently available, however it's website has it online for 150g $59. Looks
like I can't private message yet, but are we allowed to share info through PM?

Last edited:
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
I am looking for SN as well for Austria (EU)

trucker247

trucker247

Dec 12, 2022
Can someone PM the ic source, been thinking on partial but might actually just go with sn if i can actually find some.

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
I would like to know too. I swear it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack that has been thrown in the mud.

Reactions: trucker247
trucker247

trucker247

Dec 12, 2022
I would like to know too. I swear it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack that has been thrown in the mud.
Nah fr, i think i found the website but I'm not sure. People are gate keeping like crazy on here. I'm just trying to die😭 then they hit you with, if you really want to die you would figure it out 😂

Reactions: Lostinspace
L

Lostinspace

Nov 12, 2022
Nah fr, i think i found the website but I'm not sure. People are gate keeping like crazy on here. I'm just trying to die😭 then they hit you with, if you really want to die you would figure it out 😂

I mean it's good people are on guard, but I get how frustrating it is. If the website was too easy to find, it's prob not legit though

Reactions: trucker247