• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
As per the title, I'm wondering if anyone knows how I might purchase/acquire SN in Canada.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Or in the US. Had two sources neither panned out sadly. 😪 Desperate as we all are. Outta time,energy and patience.

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
Or in the US. Had two sources neither panned out sadly. 😪 Desperate as we all are. Outta time,energy and patience.
I'm pretty new to this but, I've googled for SN sources on this website and yeah it seems as if most people are struggling to find it.

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
It seems so difficult to find SN here, even though it ships easily to other countries.

I'm considering changing methods but I need to do more research on that.

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi, Please ping me as well if there is a reliable Canadian source. Been scammed twice by overseas scammers. Also don't want a wellness check knock on my door

M

martymcfluff

Jun 18, 2024
I'm also having hard time finding any sources in Canada

smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
sn prayer circle
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
It is harder and harder to get SN, same in Europe, most of polish sources do not want to ship it across the boarder. Reason is very simple, it started to be popular way of suicide specially for young people. I am nearly sure that very soon it will be totally prohibited item to sell.

M

martymcfluff

Jun 18, 2024
im not good with acronyms, what does "D" stand for in dmc, I've searched everything