• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

giacomo

Sep 22, 2018
I can't get my hands on Metoclopramide, I've searched on some DN markets but I can't find any vendor. Can someone PM me some links to reliable source/vendor to order Metoclopramide online shipping to France? Thanks.

harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
Dm me when you'll be able to. I have a link with trusted seller.

Reactions: Metalhead
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
@giacomo You have to post 10 times on this site and wait abour 24h to be able to message others.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Can you not just go to a GP and ask for some? I went to mine and said that i had been having terrible bouts of nausea and that i had tried aMetaclopramide previously and it really helped. It was that easy.

Reactions: Metalhead and Deleted member 4993
G

giacomo

Sep 22, 2018
Can you not just go to a GP and ask for some? I went to mine and said that i had been having terrible bouts of nausea and that i had tried aMetaclopramide previously and it really helped. It was that easy.

My GP has been following me for a very long time and knows my medical issues, I'm feeling like this would sound suspicious. I don't know if you live in France yourself though (your username seems to say so but I may be wrong).

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
OMG. My search online brought me to about 20+ online pharmacies, or so they claim. How does one separate the legit from the scam? I'm thinking it's 99.5% scam and 0.5% legit (they ask for a prescription) as a lot of the probable scam ones have the suspiciously same shopping carts looks.

Reactions: Tux and Paralyzed boy
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
My GP has been following me for a very long time and knows my medical issues, I'm feeling like this would sound suspicious. I don't know if you live in France yourself though (your username seems to say so but I may be wrong).
Hey , is it possible that you could go to another GP? I know it usually costs more when you go to a different practice, but might be worth it? Sorry I dont live in France despite the username.
Hey , is it possible that you could go to another GP? I know it usually costs more when you go to a different practice, but might be worth it? Sorry I dont live in France despite the username.
Hey I have an idea. Can I send you a DM here?
I tried sending a message to you but it said I cant?
@giacomo You have to post 10 times on this site and wait abour 24h to be able to message others.
Ah is that why I couldnt message Giacomo?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you go to the UK site for eBay I found a few there. I bought one from the sellers.

• Informative
Reactions: Disappointered
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Found out Domperidone, brand name Motilium is sold OTC in a lot of countries. Doperidone is on the guide's list of 6 AE.

G

giacomo

Sep 22, 2018

Hey I have an idea. Can I send you a DM here?
I tried sending a message to you but it said I cant?

Ah is that why I couldnt message Giacomo?

As @harkovv mentioned, you need to post at least 10 times to enable private messaging. I haven't posted enough yet to send or receive PMs/DMs so that is likely the reason why you can't send me a DM and that I can't either. I'm interested to hear about your idea so I will try to contact you once I'm allowed to send DMs.

Last edited:
G

giacomo

Sep 22, 2018
If you go to the UK site for eBay I found a few there. I bought one from the sellers.

I haven't found anything on eBay UK. Would you mind sharing a link in a private message?
Found out Domperidone, brand name Motilium is sold OTC in a lot of countries. Doperidone is on the guide's list of 6 AE.

Dromperidone isn't sold OTC in my country. Same applies with every other AE listed in the guide.

Last edited:
redbutterfly

redbutterfly

Jul 31, 2020
can someone send me a PM too? all the links for europe in the wiki are dead

W

wantstodie

Oct 15, 2020
Dm me when you'll be able to. I have a link with trusted seller.
Can you DM a link? I live in the US and am looking for a reliable vendor to buy Metoclopramide without a prescription. I can't DM because I haven't posted 10 times and I haven't been active for 24 hrs. Can you DM if you know of any vendors in the US?

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I live in France as well but I plan on using Metopimazine instead of Metoclopramide—so if you can't get any Metoclo. just buy some OTC Vogalib.
It's a dopamine blocker just like Metoclo.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and Ἡγησίας
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I am a Canadian. Could someone please send let me know how to buy AE ?

B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
@Rn110bg101 did you know if other people also bought Vogalib?

dss262

dss262

Nov 23, 2021
I am looking for a reliable source for Meta too. I tried to DM you, I've posted enough but can't. Could you DM me?

S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
The only trusted seller of meto or anything online besides sn is D