• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm not sure exactly what sort of advice to look for.

I've been attempting partial hanging for the past two years now, but my survival instincts keep on stopping me; even though I've already made up my mind that I no longer want to be here.

Next week is my final suicide deadline. I've already prepared my setup, so all I need is the actual guts to do it and a proper way of saying goodbye to my loved ones, especially my grandparents. I don't know what to tell them on my note to somehow ease the pain; because no matter how much l tell them that I love them and that they've done their best, I will always feel guilt that my death would cause them more misery in their final years. I wish things were simple.

Please, if anyone can help me process my thoughts, I would highly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Praestat_Mori
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I know it's hard but you should not feel guilty. They would not want you to continue to suffer.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm not sure exactly what sort of advice to look for.

I've been attempting partial hanging for the past two years now, but my survival instincts keep on stopping me; even though I've already made up my mind that I no longer want to be here.

Next week is my final suicide deadline. I've already prepared my setup, so all I need is the actual guts to do it and a proper way of saying goodbye to my loved ones, especially my grandparents. I don't know what to tell them on my note to somehow ease the pain; because no matter how much l tell them that I love them and that they've done their best, I will always feel guilt that my death would cause them more misery in their final years. I wish things were simple.

Please, if anyone can help me process my thoughts, I would highly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'd say if you've been practising for two years and SI is still an issue to the same degree, then really the logical outcome is to attempt full. Partial comes with more risk and often isn't a guarantee. You've made up your mind, but your body will never agree to meet you halfway. SI is the biggest challenge for most, which is why people look for ways to eliminate it.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and Lost in a Dream
A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
Hi, I'd say if you've been practising for two years and SI is still an issue to the same degree, then really the logical outcome is to attempt full. Partial comes with more risk and often isn't a guarantee. You've made up your mind, but your body will never agree to meet you halfway. SI is the biggest challenge for most, which is why people look for ways to eliminate it.
I'm honestly more scared of full suspension, lol. But this time, I think I would be able to make it through partial. I'm going with a cotton belt, which is placed below my Adam's apple, attached to my closet bar. Could that work in theory?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm honestly more scared of full suspension, lol. But this time, I think I would be able to make it through partial. I'm going with a cotton belt, which is placed below my Adam's apple, attached to my closet bar. Could that work in theory?
Yes in theory. But what position are you adopting e.g. kneeling, knees on floor, prone?

Reactions: Amyend88
A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
Yes in theory. But what position are you adopting e.g. kneeling, knees on floor, prone?
I'm doing it while kneeling. Would leaning forward make me pass out a lot faster?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm doing it while kneeling. Would leaning forward make me pass out a lot faster?
Yes. The harder and faster you fall into it the better. It seems scarier, but you'll blackout quicker and hopefully leave a pale complection as a result.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88