• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Hey, so I have all my materials and my methods planned out and rehearsed. But the problem with partial hanging is that I'll need at least an hour on the rope alone, just to make sure I'm truly dead. If I get "saved," I may end up with brain damage. The problem is that after a last failed attempt, I'm now under constant watch from literally everybody. I'm looking for an opportunity to get just at least one hour alone. I'm thinking to find a janitor's closet while I'm at school or at any outing or anything similar.

Do you have any suggestions about what I can do? How do I get a moment by myself for a bit without seeming suspicious? Please let me know your thoughts.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
If you're able to book a cheap motel, I'd say do that.

Sarainia Angelsong

Sarainia Angelsong

Female, Earth, Depressed
Mar 7, 2019
Hey, so I have all my materials and my methods planned out and rehearsed. But the problem with partial hanging is that I'll need at least an hour on the rope alone, just to make sure I'm truly dead. If I get "saved," I may end up with brain damage. The problem is that after a last failed attempt, I'm now under constant watch from literally everybody. I'm looking for an opportunity to get just at least one hour alone. I'm thinking to find a janitor's closet while I'm at school or at any outing or anything similar.

Do you have any suggestions about what I can do? How do I get a moment by myself for a bit without seeming suspicious? Please let me know your thoughts.
I'm on suicide watch yeah but the chat here is small on the phone that I can plan a ctb easily here. I will do hanging once I know the plan I'm doing. 👧