• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I am thinking about hanging. I tried it before I couldn't overcome my SI and the pain. I am thinking if I manage to pass out while the rope is over my neck I may solve the problem. Is there any pill you suggest help me pass out in over dose With minimal side effect. Also if there is any potential risk involved with this technic I know I may vomit.

I am also thinking using ketamine and propofol IV,the general anesthesia But I am not sure if the combination help me pass out.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Been considering this for a long time...… perhaps just benzos and diphenhydramine and ambien? My only problem is that I don't have an anchor point in my apartment for full suspension, just partial….

Last edited: