WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I thought about posting this in the partners thread but it didn't seem like the right place for this type of request. It's also difficult to sift through.

There's a chance I will be able to pay to travel to Pegasos sometime within this year. However, I'm hoping to find someone to accompany me because no one in my family is able to. I'd like to clarify that I believe the reason none of my family will agree to my wish has more to do with pro-life beliefs and because they don't want to believe I won't recover/improve. But, my specific issues are incurable.

Why I Need to Go to Pegasos:

I am bedridden with spinal cord injury and intractable muscle and nerve pain throughout my torso and lower body. I don't want to get too detailed on this post due to protecting my privacy but you can PM if you want me to explain more. I will say that my existence is and has been untolerable and my quality of life is zero. I have extensive symptoms and require 24/7 care so if I did go, I'd also need to hire an aide or if someone interested in this post has a nursing background, maybe we could work something out.

So, if there is anyone here who would be interested, could you please comment on this post or message me? I am also wondering if someone in the Recovery section could possibly help but I'm not sure and it didn't seem quite write to post this thread there.

I am only writing this post because at this point my other options are looking bleak. I don't want to burden anyone but if there are any pro-choice people skimming this site who are well enough to do something like this, feel free to let me know. I can also give more details in my messages.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, Myforevercharlie, supermario and 11 others
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Umm... may I ask why would you want to travel to Pegasus?

R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I am also trying for the same there are companies like ambulance USA that will to a point to point transfer. But it is very costly

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I thought about posting this in the partners thread but it didn't seem like the right place for this type of request. It's also difficult to sift through.

There's a chance I will be able to pay to travel to Pegasos sometime within this year. However, I'm hoping to find someone to accompany me because no one in my family is able to. I'd like to clarify that I believe the reason none of my family will agree to my wish has more to do with pro-life beliefs and because they don't want to believe I won't recover/improve. But, my specific issues are incurable.

I am bedridden with spinal cord injury and intractable muscle and nerve pain throughout my torso and lower body. I don't want to get too detailed on this post due to protecting my privacy but you can PM if you want me to explain more. I will say that my existence is and has been untolerable and my quality of life is zero. I have extensive symptoms and require 24/7 care so if I did go, I'd also need to hire an aide or if someone interested in this post has a nursing background, maybe we could work something out.

So, if there is anyone here who would be interested, could you please comment on this post or message me? I am also wondering if someone in the Recovery section could possibly help but I'm not sure and it didn't seem quite write to post this thread there.

I am only writing this post because at this point my other options are looking bleak. I don't want to burden anyone but if there are any pro-choice people skimming this site who are well enough to do something like this, feel free to let me know. I can also give more details in my messages.

Thanks for reading.
Have they accepted you there?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I am sorry you are going through this @WearyWanderer. I understand, intractable, incurable, chronic pain with no hope of change. It is truly horrible to live this way.

It might help to add the country that you are flying from (in general terms to be safe and preserve your anonymity).

I would help in a heartbeat if I could. But I am quickly running out of time.

I do not know if this is an option, but maybe someone qualified as an aide could be a companion as well as an aide. If you have time, I would have them checked out though (again to be safe).

I truly hope someone will help you and be with you as you need them to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021

Thanks for reading.
I'd be interested in going with you if Pegasos accepts me. I'm thinking of emailing them but I'm worried they will reject my case.