• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wannawayout

Jun 22, 2022
I live in Michigan and I'm looking for a someone to ctb with . If you're interested please message me

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hi. There's a dedicated partners thread you might like to post in. As you've only just joined the forum you may not have access to search bar (found at the top of the page) or private message function so you'll need to interact with the forum a bit first.

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all and Euthanza
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I live in Northern Ohio, but I will not be ready until about this time next year.

Reactions: Funeralprincess
W

wannawayout

Jun 22, 2022
Hi. There's a dedicated partners thread you might like to post in. As you've only just joined the forum you may not have access to search bar (found at the top of the page) or private message function so you'll need to interact with the forum a bit first.
Alright, I'll look into that . Thank you for letting me know.

T

trizzy

Aug 20, 2022
I live in Michigan and I'm looking for a someone to ctb with . If you're interested please message me
Im in Michigan and looking for a partner
Im looking for a partner too. Shoot me a PM. I am new here and dont know how to send a private message.

Reactions: Sick of it all
W

wannawayout

Jun 22, 2022

Im looking for a partner too. Shoot me a PM. I am new here and dont know how to send a private message.
you need to post more so I'm able to send you a pm

What is your method?
I haven't officially decided on a method yet but I'm open to several. If I can't get everything needed for sn I'm thinking of maybe jumping instead.

Last edited:
T

trizzy

Aug 20, 2022
@wannawayout like reply to threads or do I have to create my own post?

I haven't officially decided on a method yet but I'm open to several. If I can't get everything needed for sn I'm thinking of maybe jumping instead.
@LeavingEarly I wish I could just go in my sleep. but there are soooo many options.

Last edited:
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
W

wannawayout

Jun 22, 2022
@wannawayout like reply to threads or do I have to create my own post?

@LeavingEarly I wish I could just go in my sleep. but there are soooo many options.
You could do either of those

T

trizzy

Aug 20, 2022
@wannawayout how are you holding up?

Reactions: Sick of it all
L

Little T

No Option
Aug 24, 2022
Not looking for a partner, just an anonymous supervisor of "success", send pre-typed text & then disappear.

S

surewhynot

May 21, 2023
hello @wannawayout are you still around? im in michigan searching for a partner. also @trizzy are you around? new account so can't pm.