• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
Hi,
I'm looking into full suspension now as I think partial is not going to work for me. I think I need some advice if anyone has any. I went out looking for approproiate trees that I think I could manage to climb and then knot up. I found a helpful thread I'll link at the end that suggest I might need to go look again just to check my trees are deffinetly good. One thing I need to know is am I better bring a stool/ ladder into the woods (it's maybe impossible but jist lookong for what would be recommended) or am I better just climbing it and jumping/hanging down then letting go into the full suspension? (already checked I could climb it and the branch seems to support my weight from the short time my shit upper body strength would let me hang from it to test it) The next question is that of rope, I am 5,8 and 79.6 kg. I have seen in places that a 20-22mm thick rope is recommended but I have also seen some posts saying 10mm could work, which is a drastic margin. On this note, would you say a 14mm polypropylene ropes would work? (the local hardware store supposedly sells 7.5m of that rope, it was the thickest they had that wasn't like 20 m long, which means I can just walk and get it in my bag then take it home, I fear ordering a rope from amazon may arouse alot of suspicion) I have heard also you need to try stop rope burn as much as possible, i know for partial hanging you do this with a pair of socks placed around the cartariod artery under the rope, do I use socks in full hanging, I have also read that a pillowcase can work well, would that be better?

Here is the fascinating tree thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/trees-to-use-for-hanging-from-a-tree-expert.76256/

H

H4ku._.

Sep 22, 2023
I unfortunately can't answer some of your questions but what I can say is that I wouldn't choose hanging because sometimes it takes really long for urself to die.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
posting this question in the method - partial slash full hanging might be more beneficial (since thats where people that are gonna hang are hanging pun intended).