ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
what people dont understand that i dont want to compare my life with an aids infected orphan child from africa. it doesnt make me feel any better.

in fact i think if you ever hear this sentence you just know sth is seriously wrong with your life

im sick of it. my life is just not enough for me and its in me alone to decide if my life is worth living

Reactions: gingerplum, nw7, RM5998 and 9 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
You're right.

Reactions: gingerplum, mattwitt, Delaying and 1 other person
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
You're right.

ironically i often hear this sentence from my parents aka those people who told me to dream big as a kid and got an heartattack when i didnt write an a in a test

no this people would apparently be content with me working at mcdonalds and live in a washed up single room apartment in da hood

who should believe this. fuck you is all i think when im listening to this bullshit

there is a certain standard im willing to accept in my life and if i go under it life isnt woth living anymore in my opinion

we all gonna die anyways. its not like there is a price waiting at the end of the road for continuing to live a miserable life. no reward. only death

Last edited:
Reactions: gingerplum, RottingFlowerBrains, Delaying and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Actually glorifying a life that creates worse scenarios that one's doesn't experience is extreme selfishness. So they just say we're lucky not to be like that? Comparison doesn't work and there are better also and why we aren't better? So live in a gamble machine and accept it as gift while shitting on others or ignoring them because they got bad luck. What nonsense humans say.

Reactions: RM5998, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
ironically i often hear this sentence from my parents aka those people who told me to dream big as a kid and got an heartattack when i didnt write an a in a test

you're not wrong

Reactions: lv-gras