CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
The days are ticking down and I'm just so ready to get out of this hell, but it feels like every day is about a month long. I can't sleep, I need to keep double checking everything and running myself through the plan. I feel completely disconnected from loved ones. I've never felt as lonely as I do right now. I wish this SN would arrive already so I can get this over with. 5 days max.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Qdv, BPD_LE and 2 others
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
The days are ticking down and I'm just so ready to get out of this hell, but it feels like every day is about a month long. I can't sleep, I need to keep double checking everything and running myself through the plan. I feel completely disconnected from loved ones. I've never felt as lonely as I do right now. I wish this SN would arrive already so I can get this over with. 5 days max.
I feel your pain :( I feel the same but I can't CTB right now so I have to wait a little bit longer but every day while depressed is like month while you are okay...I am just sitting home and doing nothing because I am alone without friends and the only person I loved so much is acting like she never knew me...pretty sad how I ended.

But bro if you feel alone and want to talk just hit me up.

Reactions: Rachel74