StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I've e-mailed Samaritans numerous times over the years. I don't know if they are overwhelmed with calls or if they are just plain tired of me. I e-mailed them on January 6th and have not heard back. And that ladies and gentlemen is why I am so fucking grateful to be connected with this site. Thank you just doesn't cover how I feel being able to join in a conversation or make one without anyone judging me. Long live SS!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, 1001YellowDaffodils and 13 others
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
thoroughly agreed. never felt more understood. to everyone here, thank you for being you. even the german guy i was going back and fourth with in the chat last night, im sorry LOL

• Love
Reactions: tieiwi, Dead Meat and Simba
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that on here is the one place where we can talk about these topics openly without hearing toxic positivity and platitudes. I'm pleased that this site helps you. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: tieiwi, gottago222, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
L O N G - L I V E

S
S ! ! ! ! !

Reactions: Sunset764, these_days9, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yeah!!! Yes!:heart: let's not forget the mods,who Dedicate their time to us,

Reactions: Simba
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I've e-mailed Samaritans numerous times over the years. I don't know if they are overwhelmed with calls or if they are just plain tired of me. I e-mailed them on January 6th and have not heard back. And that ladies and gentlemen is why I am so fucking grateful to be connected with this site. Thank you just doesn't cover how I feel being able to join in a conversation or make one without anyone judging me. Long live SS!
Don't worry you weren't missing anything, the samaritans fucking stink too, just like the national hotline.

Long live SS!

Reactions: miserableforever