Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I'm just feeling lonenly. Wished I had someone in my life I cold love, wish I had someone I could support and help, wish I had someone that could do the same for me. But even if that were the case I don't think I'll feel at home with myself ever again. I'll always feel lonely no matter what, always be the guy that no one cares about, always be the guy that could die and no one would even blink.

I can't ever heal anymore, it's just not going to happen this feeling will stay with me no matter what. All I can hope for now is that none of you guys gets the same fate I did.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, mediocre, Final Escape and 3 others
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Same and the worst part is knowing that nobody cares in real life. The only hope that I have is in a possible afterlife but that's just wishful thinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm just feeling lonenly. Wished I had someone in my life I cold love, wish I had someone I could support and help, wish I had someone that could do the same for me. But even if that were the case I don't think I'll feel at home with myself ever again. I'll always feel lonely no matter what, always be the guy that no one cares about at all, always be the guy that cold die and no one would even blink.

I can't ever heal anymore, it's just not going to happen this feeling will stay with me no matter what. All I can hope for now is that none of you guys gets the same fate I did.
It took me 51 years to find someone, and he CTB last month. It is never too late.

And we love you here. You make everybody smile when you post. Remember. We think you are special.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Final Escape
PartingGlass

PartingGlass

Dec 26, 2019
You and me both, man. I'm so goddamn lonely. I hope I meet somebody but I probably won't.

Reactions: Final Escape
T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
I'm in the same boat man, I hope to find a girl one day, but my chances are low.

Reactions: Final Escape