deadwinter

deadwinter

i want to see angels
Apr 7, 2023
im so fucking lonely and im awful at words and most of the time i hv no idea what im thinking or feeling

i want to hv a truly deep connection w sum1 but i can never find it

i feel isolated from every single person on earth n i feel theres something wrong w my brain

idk what i wnt 2 say anymore i keep typing n deleting

i genuinely hate myself and have for as long as i can remember n there's so much i wnt 2 say but im dumb and dont know anymore

i know im a bad person.. if any1 knew my thoughts i dnt think they would talk to me n i hate myself for it i just hate myself i hate myself so much

ill b so happy if anyone even reads this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SexyIncél, canyouseeme and outrider567
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so sorry you feel this way, if it's any consolation, you are welcome here

It's okay to not know what to say, there are times when even I have difficulty knowoing what to say

I'm sorry fo r the incoherence, I am a bit drunk, I swear I am not usjallyl like this, but know that you are welcome here adn we will support you no matter what you choose to door no mattter what you want to do

Reactions: deadwinter
Shinobu

Shinobu

Ignorance is bliss.
Apr 5, 2023
its ok man we are all pretty lonely it happens things happen i doubt your a bad person im sorry to hear you feel so bad and i hope things get better for you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, the reality is that existing certainly can be painful and there certainly is no peace from suffering in this cruel world but anyway I wish you the best.