D

DingusKainus

Jun 10, 2023
On the surface I have a lot going for me: I have a nice job that pays me well enough to take care of myself. I have quite a few friends and have an active social life. But it's all pointless. None of these "friends" really care about me. I'm too ugly for a relationship. Everyone else around me is having the time of their lives while I sit there acting like a clown for their amusement. I've been wanting to ctb since I was 8 years old and I now realize I'm done with everything.

Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tsykoais, Praestat_Mori, FrostedHoax and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
Loneliness is the most harrowing, soul crushing feeling I can think of.
I can sometimes feel the symptoms of extreme loneliness in my body.
I am tired of it all now and just want to fade away.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think it's the reality that other people could never care, humans certainly are self centred so it's for the best not to rely on them. And also just because other people appear all "happy" doesn't mean that they actually are, we cannot truly know the extent in which other people suffer inside, I think most people just pretend to be satisfied with existence in front of others. But of course it's really understandable wishing to be free from everything, existing really is so dreadful and tiring, there's just too much suffering in existing and I could never see any benefit to enduring this pointless struggle until one decays from old age.

• Love
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
yeahhh, I feel like I've been practically a joke of a person for years now too! :( I wish people would actually care for others and not be untrustworthy jerks :/ If the only people you have around you are the types you know are going to leave you and secretly dislike anyways, you may as well just not have anyone! :( And you can try to find new people, but I've been trying for years now, and I still can't find anyone! >_<