E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Anyone else loiter at the pharmacy in the drug aisle fantasizing about buying lethal drugs the same way you buy face masks or hand sanitizer?

2 face masks, a bottle of hand sanitizer, lysol wipes, and a bottle of N... That'll be 5015$ please.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Ash’Girl, idk1 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think they sell N at the pharmacy where I live. I doubt they would sell anything that someone could successfully ctb on. Suicide is so difficult and the society wants to force us to live until we die from old age.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I don't think they sell N at the pharmacy where I live. I doubt they would sell anything that someone could successfully ctb on. Suicide is so difficult and the society wants to force us to live until we die from old age.
It's NOT. I am talking about fantasizing about it while walking around the drug aisles. If they did, we wouldn't be here.

anaconda

anaconda

Banned Scammer
Jul 17, 2022
It is troubling having these thoughts, knowing that along with your regular purchases there is always something in the back of your mind fantasizing a shopping list for death.

If only pharmacies and wider society accepted or true desires and helped us, we would reduce a lot of misery in the world.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How do vets get their N? Do they have it shipped to them? Or, do they pick it up at some distribution warehouse or something? Just curious.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
How do vets get their N? Do they have it shipped to them? Or, do they pick it up at some distribution warehouse or something? Just curious.
Probably the same way pharmacies/hospitals/clinics/ERs get their stuff. Delivered in a highly secured manner. By delivering you ensure it's going to the right place. Picking it up, you need to ID the person, and the amount of fraud would be uncontrollable.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Probably the same way pharmacies/hospitals/clinics/ERs get their stuff. Delivered in a highly secured manner. By delivering you ensure it's going to the right place. Picking it up, you need to ID the person, and the amount of fraud would be uncontrollable.
What does a highly secured manner entail? Is the delivery by something different than UPS, FedEx, or the Postal Service?

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
What does a highly secured manner entail? Is the delivery by something different than UPS, FedEx, or the Postal Service?
When you deliver to the actual hospital location, right inside, or inside the pharmacy itself, and they have a name tag and 15 other people can ID them, you are quite sure it is going to end up in the right place.

When you have someone pick it up at YOUR location, you have to ID the person, and that is where things can go wrong.

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I have these fantasies seemingly every moment.

In the pharmacy, yes. Contact with the vet and thoughts of how to get N. Crossing the street and imagining stepping in front of a speeding vehicle. Also walking from one side of my home to the other because I have my partial hanging setup over the bathroom door and I just keep imagining the moment I actually follow through. Can't bring myself to remove it, haven't yet succeeded in combatting the SI.

I stare at all the cleaning products in the store and think about drinking them (logically I know it'd probably be horrifically painful and drawn out, so I don't entertain that as a viable method but I still imagine it).

Seems like these days I see options to ctb in everything.

But I'm too logical about the process and potential of failure to be impulsive.

If only N were easily accessible. Drink it like a shot of tequila and peace.

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
imagine being a suicidal vet - so easy