• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
I want to use heroin and alcohol for an overdose but feel dirty using it in my parents house(I'm 21). Also I wouldn't want local cops in my house with all my neighbors to see, since it would embarrass my parents. I'm thinking about renting a hotel in maybe Canada(I'm in Massachusetts). Or maybe in the south. I don't know why I want so much distance but I do.

Any tips?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I want to use heroin and alcohol for an overdose but feel dirty using it in my parents house(I'm 21). Also I wouldn't want local cops in my house with all my neighbors to see, since it would embarrass my parents. I'm thinking about renting a hotel in maybe Canada(I'm in Massachusetts). Or maybe in the south. I don't know why I want so much distance but I do.

Any tips?
I've thought about the hotel plan as well. Don't want to devalue my house. Suicide lowers property values. I've read mixed information on reliabililty of heroin overdose. Hope you can achieve what you're looking for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals