• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Does anyone here know much about lockpicking? If not I can ask on Reddit (with a different story obviously), but I need help getting into a gun safe. Nothing illegal here, I'm not even barred from buying a gun despite my psych ward stays, the ppl living with me have just hidden the keys. I'm hesitant to share a picture of the safe itself, but it's similar to the Homak 8 gun steel security cabinet with two tubular locks. I've been looking at tutorials to familiarize myself with the process, but it's different than actually being to ask someone. My biggest question is whether it's necessary to buy a tubular lockpick or if there's a simpler way to do it. I know that most tubular locks have 7 or 8 pins & you need a corresponding pick, but I'm not entirely sure how to tell how many pins there are from looking at the lock. I'd like to leave the cabinet as intact as possible, but it's flimsy enough that if need be I think I could break the door. That would just require a lot more time alone than picking it would, and I won't get that opportunity for weeks. I think this is really my ideal method bc of how assured & instantaneous it is, and honestly I want it done asap, just need a bit more info

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If I can't figure this out & can't make myself hold out until I'm alone long enough to truly mess with it, I have potassium nitrite arriving Tuesday & an online pharmacy for meto. All things willing I'll be gone within the next two weeks šŸ™