• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024
so i have some sn coming my way which i am pretty excited/scared (fuck si) about. i live with two roommates. the guy next to me is unemployed and pretty much never leaves his room. the walls are also somehow made of something less durable than paper (why?), so i can hear everything on his end and i'm assuming vice versa. so i'm scared to start the sn process here because even though he keeps to himself, i worry that the vomiting might be so loud that i get interrupted and he 911's the medics. being interrupted is the worst case scenario for me. i don't have a car and am at a real loss as to where i can go. is doing this at a hotel stupid? i was thinking about booking my stay for 2 days just in case i have some mutant genes and the whole process ends up taking a lot longer. also planning on leaving a fat tip for the poor housekeeper that finds me.

was also considering an airbnb somewhere remote but i've read of some owners tend to hide cameras throughout the rental.