• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I'm currently living in a institution with about 25 patients (only one-bed rooms) and nurses available 24 hours per day (at night there's only one nurse; depending on the day, 2-3 otherwise).
Close to the institution, there is a forest I could walk into.

After several failed partial hanging attempts, I worked out two plans on how to ctb:

First possibility:
Full hanging in my room. Below, I'll attach some photos showing the setup. The rope I'm going to use has a circumference of about one inch (length: about 20 inch).
I tried clinging to the rope (a slipknot) for about a minute and it seems to hold my weight properly (97 lbs).

IMG 0709
IMG 0710
IMG 0711

Reading through some threads on this site, I'm not entirely certain where to position the rope on my neck. When attempting before, I chose to position it right above the Adam's apple, but I've read some suggestions doing it otherwise when attempting.
Below, I'll attach two photos illustrating both positions. I'd be very thankful if someone could help me out here.

IMG 0712
IMG 0713

Second possibility:
Using the rope from the first possibility to attempt full hanging in the forest I mentioned by following this thread.

Now, I'm unsure whether I should prefer one of the plans or not.
If possible, I would really appreciate someone explaining what/if one of these methods seem more reliable and especially which one I should prefer "morally".

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks for this information!

Aren't you supposed to be brainwashed into not committing suicide in a psych ward?
I am, but this doesn't have any impact on my intention to commit suicide.

How the hell did you get a rope into your room without them doing one of their shakedowns to look for ligature and sharps?
This wasn't that difficult. I was allowed to go for a walk on the weekend and they didn't search for forbidden things afterwards.