CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sffr evry no day peace no any all 247 all all , wat stay all sffr hot wthr elec brain trama etc, this one day lose all beIn vege potat awfl all, force sufferia no way peace no mthd no any. Wake up sffr sffr sffr sleep wake up sffr sffr etc, awfl ppl no undrstnd make worse , no able slf lose slf lose all this no me this diff prsn all awfl this dsphr no match prsn body brain, this no life no want stay , not 1 mmnt peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Archness, NoLoveNoHope, Aisley and 2 others
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through this. The brain trauma that you suffer from sounds like something no one should ever have to deal with. It's really sad you haven't found your method yet, I sincerely hope you can find your way out of this cycle of misery called life. People who don't understand what it's like to be depressed and to genuinely want a way out should just stay quiet, honestly. They think because they're happy, everyone else in the world can be happy. They don't know the struggles we face on the daily because they want to pretend to be heroes and "save our lives". If only they put half as much effort into trying to understand us, instead of villainizing us, maybe the world would be a better place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Archness, NoLoveNoHope, CTB Dream and 2 others