Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
This hellish life is really testing me. I thought today was going to be a relatively easy and good day. My mistake. At the end, I tried to fix a mistake because I had left work early one day and tried to use my time off for it, but apparently, I put it in for the wrong day and my supervisor won't fix it so not only did I lose 6 hours of time off, but still got in trouble for it and they won't correct it because it's been a certain amount of days.

Then we had to do online training on abuse and that made me dissociate even more 🙃 then I called my mom about it and she said even if I were to lose my job, it's not like I'd be homeless, yet she threatens to kick me out all the time whenever she gets mad at me. I really hate living and hope I can overcome my SI so I can leave. Everything feels so hopeless

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, Euthanza, Tmbass and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful being trapped in a life that you hate. Life does just seem to be endless problems and suffering. I'm sorry that you have to go through all this, it sounds stressful and tiring. I hope that you find relief, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm, Jrmull1993 and Squiddy
katagiri83

katagiri83

Like tears in rain
Jan 4, 2022
This hellish life is really testing me. I thought today was going to be a relatively easy and good day. My mistake. At the end, I tried to fix a mistake because I had left work early one day and tried to use my time off for it, but apparently, I put it in for the wrong day and my supervisor won't fix it so not only did I lose 6 hours of time off, but still got in trouble for it and they won't correct it because it's been a certain amount of days.

Then we had to do online training on abuse and that made me dissociate even more 🙃 then I called my mom about it and she said even if I were to lose my job, it's not like I'd be homeless, yet she threatens to kick me out all the time whenever she gets mad at me. I really hate living and hope I can overcome my SI so I can leave. Everything feels so hopeless
Must be very difficult to deal with all the stressors. Your ADHD meds not helping anymore? I've seen your other post before about that.

Despite all the challenges, you are being very resilient to hold down your job still & dealing with the stresses, so don't be too hard on yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, Squiddy and Jrmull1993
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Must be very difficult to deal with all the stressors. Your ADHD meds not helping anymore? I've seen your other post before about that.

Despite all the challenges, you are being very resilient to hold down your job still & dealing with the stresses, so don't be too hard on yourself.
Some days it works and others, no

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and katagiri83