ItsMe-Hecked

ItsMe-Hecked

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Gonna try and enjoy my last fifty days. My mom said that while she doesn't "approve" my decision to CTB, she respects my right to my life. Her only suggestion was that I make bold choices, and live the rest of my life to the fullest. That's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to make myself uncomfortable necessarily, but I'll try things that I wouldn't normally do. Maybe talk to a few people. Make a few fake friends. No consequences, so it's alright. Nothing too crazy. Just needed to let this out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Кот, Somber, Gsvko and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with that. Life is mostly just suffering so if you are able to get some enjoyment out of living, then that is a good thing.

• Love
Reactions: Somber, ItsMe-Hecked, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
What a great person… I hope you dedicate some time to her too .

• Love
Reactions: Somber, ItsMe-Hecked, WonderingSoul and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Gonna try and enjoy my last fifty days. My mom said that while she doesn't "approve" my decision to CTB, she respects my right to my life. Her only suggestion was that I make bold choices, and live the rest of my life to the fullest. That's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to make myself uncomfortable necessarily, but I'll try things that I wouldn't normally do. Maybe talk to a few people. Make a few fake friends. No consequences, so it's alright. Nothing too crazy. Just needed to let this out.

This sounds very exciting, and I'm glad, for your sake, that your mother somewhat approves of your decision. Do you best! :wink:

Reactions: Somber
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
What an incredibly cool and enlightened mom. She understands that if there's anything that can save you, you're going to have to find it yourself, and this is the way.

• Love
Reactions: Somber, ItsMe-Hecked and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
sounds like a great mom! I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: Somber and ItsMe-Hecked
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
GO FOR IT!!! Good on your mom.

• Love
Reactions: Somber and ItsMe-Hecked
ItsMe-Hecked

ItsMe-Hecked

Student
Dec 30, 2021
What a great person… I hope you dedicate some time to her too .
She hasn't been the best mom in the past, but yeah. I definitely think very highly of her after having that conversation.
What an incredibly cool and enlightened mom. She understands that if there's anything that can save you, you're going to have to find it yourself, and this is the way.
Agreed! I'm glad she sees it that way.

Reactions: Somber and Onthe29th
K

koweday

Dec 10, 2021
A friend of mine ctb two years ago and really did it right. He got a few new credit cards and maxed them out on vacations and luxurious airbnbs leading up to his final journey. If I'm ever as brave as he was, I'm going to do the same thing.

• Love
Reactions: ItsMe-Hecked, Somber and massiveblackhole
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
A friend of mine ctb two years ago and really did it right. He got a few new credit cards and maxed them out on vacations and luxurious airbnbs leading up to his final journey. If I'm ever as brave as he was, I'm going to do the same thing.
man yea that's the dream. id sell my car, load up on credit cards, travel the world, tell everyone exactly what i thought of them, tell my job to go shove it and do whatever the hell i wanted. plus also id like to volunteer especially with animals. do something meaningful with the last of my life instead of the same bullshit job and putting up with bullshit people.

• Love
Reactions: ItsMe-Hecked, koweday and Somber