Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I mean my parents paid for my birth, they paid during 22/23 years for me.

Now I'm independent but don't like to live. But the thing is I have no access to a good method that has a high killing chance. So if I would survive I'm fucked. 1. My parents would say I should move back to them 2. I would have no chance to try again 3. I would lose my job for sure 4. I lose my beautiful apartment because social care gives you very cheap homes. So I'm kinda forced to life. This is bullshit, total bullshit. I have to wait for a natural death or die in a brutal way or have an accident, for real? I wish we could just get supported death aid even when we have no illness. It is my fucking human right do die. Idk what I will do but man I hate life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joey, gottablast888, stygal and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish we lived in a world where our right to die is respected and we could exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. People should not have to resort to risky methods to end their suffering and it is cruel to expect people to suffer for decades. I also feel like I am forced to live in a way, I am trapped in this world as suicide is so difficult. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I wish we lived in a world where our right to die is respected and we could exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. People should not have to resort to risky methods to end their suffering and it is cruel to expect people to suffer for decades. I also feel like I am forced to live in a way, I am trapped in this world as suicide is so difficult. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
You're totally right. I wish world would change on that. We never asked to be born right?

I got blocked on reddit to wish someone a happy afterlife in heaven as he posted he will leave. They called it violence.

Thanks for your wishes, I hope we both find a way for us. But yeah it is making me cry to think about all the consequences as a survivor.

• Hugs
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Life is a sick existence. Maybe some people are happy. The alternative cost of making someone happy is that someone else is sacrificed. Billions of people enslave for welfare societies. This place is a moral shithole.

• Love
Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
Life is a sick existence. Maybe some people are happy. The alternative cost of making someone happy is that someone else is sacrificed. Billions of people enslave for welfare societies. This place is a moral shithole.
I can't express it better than you did. Thx for this.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Sunset Limited