BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I have no say on who lives here; I've just been lucky up till now. And in fact many ex-convicts who have lived here/are still living here are some of the most decent guys I've known. But this newbie, this obnoxious 21-year-old: he's ruined everything! He clearly has no mental health issues and certainly zero compassion for those who do (I overheard him referring to the rest of us as 'spastics' earlier). I'm at my wit's end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternally Dottie
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
I have no say on who lives here; I've just been lucky up till now. And in fact many ex-convicts who have lived here/are still living here are some of the most decent guys I've known. But this newbie, this obnoxious 21-year-old: he's ruined everything! He clearly has no mental health issues and certainly zero compassion for those who do (I overheard him referring to the rest of us as 'spastics' earlier). I'm at my wit's end.
Sorry this sounds awful šŸ˜ž. Can you and the other guys get together and speak with the people who run the supported living place about how disruptive he is? Would it help if the GP wrote a letter to give them about the impact it is having on your mental health? Alternatively you and the other guys could have a 'quiet word' with him? If the others know what he's been saying hopefully they would be on board with doing something. It's crap that one person can disrupt everything.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really horrible being in that situation. It is awful how in this life other people can just make things worse. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame