imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
A while ago, I was reading a lot about gruesome cases because of morbid curiosity, and every of these made it harder living, knowing those things happened and still happens to this day.

After some time, I stopped reading about it and eventually forgot about these cases and it was definitely healthier for me to ignore these things exist. But just yesterday, I found out about the kitten video that have been spreading lately, and it sickened me and it reminded me of every of these gruesome cases I heard about, both humans and animals.

I hate being in this world when I hear about the horrific things humans are capable of. It disturbs me knowing this happens and that sometimes, there isn't even any consequences from it (like what is happening now with the recent video). It disturbs me knowing there is people and animals who have went through so much pain, and that there is people capable of inflicting this pain, and how creative humans are with the ways they find to inflict pain.

I know that the vast majority of people wouldn't agree with these acts, and wouldn't do them. But the fact that it still exists is still overwhelming.

No matter how much kindness there can be in the world, to me, it will never outweigh the amount of pain in the world. It doesn't even feel balanced, because pain is far more impactful. Someone being kind to you and perhaps giving you 1B dollars, isn't on the same level as extreme torture, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Conker, honkpilleddoomer and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i understand completely. there is too much cruelty in this world to warrant me being alive in my opinion. i feel sick everytime i remember how horrible and disgusting humans can be. its not worth it. i cant live knowing even a fraction of what goes on in the world. ill never understand how people can just ignore it or pretend its not real.

• Love
Reactions: Conker and imissmykitten
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, the existence of life in the first place is an absolutely horrific tragedy, the amount of pain that has been experienced in the past and will do in the future is beyond comprehension, a reality where there is endless amounts of cruelty, torture and abuse could never be a desirable place to exist in. Just having awareness of the horrors of existing certainly makes the thought of eternal nothingness sound so incredibly appealing. Existence really is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.

Reactions: imissmykitten and peaceindeath
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I have also noticed that people are horrendous to others. I think it's just human nature to be apathetic and cruel and everyone is capable of it. In this world, selfishness is normal, despite pro-lifers pretending it isn't. Although my life has already been a nightmare, I know it has boundless capability to get worse and I know that so many others would be happy to make it so. I'd like to escape from it all, but somewhat ironically, the people who might inflict this torture are the same people keeping me trapped here in life.

Reactions: imissmykitten
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
To me, the existence of life in the first place is an absolutely horrific tragedy, the amount of pain that has been experienced in the past and will do in the future is beyond comprehension, a reality where there is endless amounts of cruelty, torture and abuse could never be a desirable place to exist in. Just having awareness of the horrors of existing certainly makes the thought of eternal nothingness sound so incredibly appealing. Existence really is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.
Exactly. I used to enjoy life. After my mental health deteriorated recently, I feel no amount of so-called happiness is worth the pain. I just want to exit and be insentient.