Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i am back to one of my old habits hacking away at my legs cutting my self. And watching my self bleed dont know why be seeing myself bleed makes me relax and calm and i neex that at the mo . As i posted on here earlier i just angry all the time this helps a bit loss of blood does sum thing and just relax. Mind you my legs are a mess now so many scars on my upper thighs cant find a spot were they no scar tissue dont like going over old cuts . Take to long to heal and dont seem to bleed as much a fresh ones bin known for me in the past to lose all most a pint of blood. Mind had to be careful as i use to pass out from it and kept on bleeding all most over did it ones . Mind you looking back now would have not bin a bad idea to just to bleed out just go to sleep and thats it game over . May be i could try in the future thing is where the good spot to cut to much scaring would have to hack a it a fair bit most likely be to painful to do it they . Just my luck found sum thats just mite work but managed to mess it up even before it started. Mite as well hack the hole sodding leg of dam that would be messy well looks like back to the drawing room. Well bit more steam gone but plenty more were that came from. Tata for now folks here wishing you a good weekend and any one getting the bus hope its on time and have room to sit down .