• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Has anyone here recently (<12 months ago) purchased the online version of the PPH book and are you willing (in PM) to clarify some general questions about the purchasing process as well as how much handholding it does where it comes down to finding its sources?

Reviews are of course also welcome so long as they don't break the forum rules.

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
As mentioned in the ever elusive acronym thread in Off Topic PPH stands for Peaceful Pill Handbook.

Upvote 0
Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
Thank you. Sorry, I didn't know that existed. The site sometimes feel overwhelming.

Reactions: hiAbbey
Upvote 0
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Thank you. Sorry, I didn't know that existed. The site sometimes feel overwhelming.
I'm just referring to that thread because it's a useful syllabus that needs to get pinned somewhere. I only discovered it recently myself.

Reactions: justsayin and Samsal112
Upvote 0
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I'm just referring to that thread because it's a useful syllabus that needs to get pinned somewhere. I only discovered it recently myself.

Link to Rules and FAQ is on every page, and inside is a link to Forum Guide that contains abbreviations and acronyms. New users usually skip reading those, and pinned threads too.

In order for this not to be completly offtopic, let me add that most users here don't even consider buying PPH because the free version usually does the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0